SEC Media Days: Player Videos

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuGmxbGspOQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGEGsA_lnMM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZskWpEOhXs[/youtube]

Reactions: 9 people
Cedric Tillman must be the real deal as a Freshman for Callaway to mention him.

I had heard Murphy has been showing out and improving, it's going to be nice to see both of those guys this year on the field.

Great things coming from this WR corps.

Reactions: 4 people
Eli handled himself very well. Reporters always have that " tricky question " trying to stir something up.

Loved him saying " CJP said we will win here "

I think Eli will have a breakout year as well as a lot of players.

No orange shaded glasses but we have a ton of talent and with proper coaching will turn heads this year and propel UT to at least a 2nd or 3rd in the east ranking.

Trey Smith being the only player on the all SEC team while UF has 8 just solidifies the media has written UT off. UF had the same exact record as us but while the media gives their players credit they detract from ours.I liken football teams (from the media's standpoint) to a women scorned. They have an agenda and will do what it takes to prove all detractor's wrong.

Personally I see a wild ride ahead of us and a program making a huge leap and a fan base happy with our hire. On a limb I think we curb stomp WVU........ Curb Stomp!

Their defense is atrocious and with JG or KC at the helm will eat them up. Our Defense will be MUCH improved and turnovers will be a big key in the stomping. Call me crazy but CJP has these kids believing and knowing they can be successful.

Also will go out on the limb and say we knock off a team we should lose to. My bet is UGA. They have made the man mad and trust me that date is circled but my next bet would be Auburn.

If this team goes 4-0 and goes into the UGA game they will have belief that the staff is putting them into position to win and play to their talent. I for one think UT is as talented as anyone in the east save UGA but with coaching and a team on a mission and a belief you can win any game will propel UT to a higher sense of worth and play above and beyond.

Yes I love my Vols and see them as they are but I see them as they can be. GO BIG ORANGE and the heck with every one else.

I think Eli will have a breakout year as well as a lot of players.

No orange shaded glasses but we have a ton of talent and with proper coaching will turn heads this year and propel UT to at least a 2nd or 3rd in the east ranking.

Trey Smith being the only player on the all SEC team while UF has 8 just solidifies the media has written UT off. UF had the same exact record as us but while the media gives their players credit they detract from ours.I liken football teams (from the media's standpoint) to a women scorned. They have an agenda and will do what it takes to prove all detractor's wrong.

Personally I see a wild ride ahead of us and a program making a huge leap and a fan base happy with our hire. On a limb I think we curb stomp WVU........ Curb Stomp!

Their defense is atrocious and with JG or KC at the helm will eat them up. Our Defense will be MUCH improved and turnovers will be a big key in the stomping. Call me crazy but CJP has these kids believing and knowing they can be successful.

Also will go out on the limb and say we knock off a team we should lose to. My bet is UGA. They have made the man mad and trust me that date is circled but my next bet would be Auburn.

If this team goes 4-0 and goes into the UGA game they will have belief that the staff is putting them into position to win and play to their talent. I for one think UT is as talented as anyone in the east save UGA but with coaching and a team on a mission and a belief you can win any game will propel UT to a higher sense of worth and play above and beyond.

Yes I love my Vols and see them as they are but I see them as they can be. GO BIG ORANGE and the heck with every one else.

smhfunnynah-sonfail.gif

Very smart group to bring by Pruitt. All great talkers, and all have attributes that bring a positve message for what this team is doing and for recruiting. You have Calloway who is one of our more famous and highlight reel player, Phillips who is one of our most experienced defensive players, and wolf who was a walk on but now is a success story that shows this regime can develop talent. All three were very slick with the media too, just like Pruitt is with only answering the question, but not allowing more info than needed. All avoided the drama questions and answered them in a way that avoided the drama, and made it sound like the coaches are in control. It made this team look very good imo.

VN Store

Back