Jeremy Pruitt talks up Vols Calloway

Now that Jennings is back, Callaway is going to get plenty of one on one situations. Good for the Good Guys!

Reactions: 2 people
I think Callaway and Jennings will both have big years. Whoever gets the double team means the other guy gets to mug a DB one on one. It very well could be Byrd may disappear altogether. We just do not hear much about him his transition with this staff may not be going so good is my intuition. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
I don’t even like watching this as it reminds me how stupid the past few years have been. It like “oh my, this kid is a star”. Then game after game, essentially the entire season, for some reason the coaches would move on from them. Honestly, there were multiple players you would of thought left the program, but nope there are just on the sidelines.

I don’t even like watching this as it reminds me how stupid the past few years have been. It like “oh my, this kid is a star”. Then game after game, essentially the entire season, for some reason the coaches would move on from them. Honestly, there were multiple players you would of thought left the program, but nope there are just on the sidelines.

Blatantly untrue.

Hoke used him. Not on offense... But he demanded that Callaway go field all punts in a torrential downpour against LSU.

If I could remove the runaway train of incompetance that was the Butch Jones staff from my memory I would do it this second.

Blatantly untrue.

Hoke used him. Not on offense... But he demanded that Callaway go field all punts in a torrential downpour against LSU.

If I could remove the runaway train of incompetance that was the Butch Jones staff from my memory I would do it this second.
if im not mistaken, i remember thinking why dont they just let it bounce because most were fairly deep punts anyway.

I think Callaway and Jennings will both have big years. Whoever gets the double team means the other guy gets to mug a DB one on one. It very well could be Byrd may disappear altogether. We just do not hear much about him his transition with this staff may not be going so good is my intuition. I hope I'm wrong.

The other guys (Johnson, Byrd, Williams, Wolf, Wood-A) will also thrive due to not getting the top CBs in coverage.

I'm still trying to figure out how Marquez North went from potential superstar his freshman year to is he even on the roster anymore. I felt bad for him

You know, ive been researching Georgia’s pass defense ever since January, and even up till now. Even Smart said this week that their pass defense in the secondary is still weak. Hummm?? Makes you wonder doesn’t it, especially Pruitt being a defensive guy.😇😅🤔🤫🤭

You know, ive been researching Georgia’s pass defense ever since January, and even up till now. Even Smart said this week that their pass defense in the secondary is still weak. Hummm?? Makes you wonder doesn’t it, especially Pruitt being a defensive guy.😇😅🤔🤫🤭

To your point Smart brought a grad xfer in from Bama not so long ago to play DB which he did. So you almost have to think Richt and staff did not do a very good job of recruiting the type kid Smart wanted to be playing DB. This is year 3 for Smart so you'd think he would have that solved by now. Time will tell.

VN Store

Back