No JJ Peterson will be here in the fall thread ?

ATL Vol said its not from any "hurdle$" they cant take care of. He'll be here.

Pruitt being very confident that our highest rated recruit will be here is some excellent news.

I will believe that he will be here and that Trey Smith will be cleared for contact when I actually see it. Notice they were very careful with the wording around Trey as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Last edited:
Okay, in the post above you referenced you quoted in the Trey thread. I looked and all I saw was when asked if he thought JJ Peterson would attend fall practice, Pruitt said "absolutely".

Just thought you might want to make sure you had your names right.

Yup just realized I meshed JJ Peterson and Trey together :(. Good catch. Fixed all posts, as to not lead people astray. Thanks again Behr.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn’t light the candles on that cake just yet, pretty much anytime a player has to retake classes of which he already did in June but had to again, you can bet the (anti) NCAA student athlete academic police will bring out their fine toothed comb and go over his transcript.

I apologize before jumping on this soapbox but isn’t this kind of scenario the exact thing where the NCAA would want the STUDENT athlete to persevere? Wouldn’t they want a student athlete to have a better opportunity at an education at a better school of learning (not knocking JuCo but let’s be honest). Shouldn’t it be cases like this where they could improve their image by offering more Student resources to said prospects?

Ok, I’ll shut up...

VN Store

Back