CJP Fires back at Aaron Murray comments.

I like Coach Pruitt's chances of being a successful coach at UT better than Aaron Murray's chances of succeeding in the booth.

Reactions: 9 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Not really the topic Pruitt and UT want dominating media days.

Everyone needs to stop falling for the media bait and move on to football.

Reactions: 9 people
Can someone explain what happened between coach Pruitt and Richt during Georgia. Just curious.
SEC King gives a good breakdown on the "Why?" thread? As I said elsewhere, I kinda wish CJP had blew it off more generally, like: "these guys have got to have something to write about, all I'm concerned with is West Virginia, next question", the way he responded it kind of seemed like Murray stung him a bit and it's a minor lash back. It's not a big deal, I just have some background in PR and it irks me slightly that he seemed a little goaded. I guess he wasn't expecting it, which may speak to his innocence.

Not really the topic Pruitt and UT want dominating media days.

Everyone needs to stop falling for the media bait and move on to football.

It's all media racket either way.

Neither that nor talking football is gonna win or lose any games in July.

Reactions: 1 person
Shouldn't Aaron Murray be getting ready for KC Chief's training camp?

Oh, wait...

Attachments

• bray-swagger-o.gif
    bray-swagger-o.gif
    375 KB · Views: 546
Reactions: 8 people
And this is thread worthy? Really? Aaron Murray? I don’t (JMO), think he has the credibility to give his unbiased(?) still to be determined, opinion on our program. Last I looked, jury’s is still out.

Reactions: 1 person
It's fascinating to me that Aaron Murray has become quite the judge on a person's character. This is coming from a guy who "allegedly" cheated on his fiance with his own brother's fiance.

It was quite the story here in KC in 2015. Don't worry though. Murray's ex-fiance upgraded from the Chiefs practice squad quarterback to Eric Hosmer, starting first baseman of the World Series Champion Kansas City Royals.

Reactions: 3 people
Aaron Murray is a Douche Canoe. He would take a shot at Florida if he could get away with it.

No class, just azz!

Is he still dating Helen Hunt and does he make her dress up like a man?

"Fifteen years ago, I was a kindergarten teacher, and today I’m the head coach at Tennessee," Pruitt said when asked whether Murray's criticism was fair. "So you probably don’t make that ascension unless you know how to treat people.”

My wife played basketball at UT - before the advent of Pat - and was a kindergarten teacher for 28 of her 40 years of teaching. I told her that she missed the right career track. I'm too smart (or been married too long) to suggest that she doesn't know how to treat people.

VN Store

Back