Murray And Pollack

ReasonableUTfan

Both of these guys are saying almost the same thing and from my standpoint,they seem to be scared UT is going to be back and Pruitt will be at the helm.

I hope CJP is the man and every fiber in my body says he is. I didn't want CPF fired so I was in a small minority, but I see a brash young,hungry, relentless, and true football coach that will right the ship,

I think UGA as a whole is running scared. These two mouth pieces are spouting this and that but funny neither were there when Coach Pruitt was the coach,and funny all the defensive players lobbied for Pruitt to take over for Mark.

Something else that's funny is all Pruitt's ex players love the man, I mean love the man. UGA was lazy on defense when Pruitt joined that team and took them from 50th to 5th in the country. Call me a homer but I was sold when I saw his approach to the game as HC in his pressers and spring practice. You wanted a coach to tell you what is what then you have him. You may not like what he has to say but I can tell you this and will take money on this, this man will succeed at UT.

Smart doesn't care for Pruitt, it's a well known fact, BAD BLOOD, and if you think for one second CJP doesn't have the UGA game circled and the Bama game also on his calendar then you're kidding yourself. CJP is a winner through and through and if you want to listen to a has been (Murray), and while Pollack suffered a horrendous injury that ended his career as the pulse of the media then you are mistaken. UGA is scared....plain and simple and I for one love it. Never understood my wife's hatred for UGA but I get it now.

Sorry So Long....... Soap box is in the corner... I won't bring it out again

Reactions: 22 people
Pollack and Murray are trying to help UGA. They are trying to use media days as a platform to push that narrative.

Reactions: 8 people
It’s all about hate for UT. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they didn’t want this hire for UT because they know what’s coming. All of our rivals wanted us to keep Butch, nobody wanted us to get somebody in here that knew wth they were doing.

Reactions: 6 people
maybe they upset about all the jewelry PRUITT has to wear and they don't...

They know we back and coming after them...

We gonna kick azz and take names...

GBO

Reactions: 5 people
It’s all about hate for UT. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they didn’t want this hire for UT because they know what’s coming. All of our rivals wanted us to keep Butch, nobody wanted us to get somebody in here that knew wth they were doing.

^^^^^^ This.... I see them running scared.

Ok still tired of the hearing the NO TALENT in Knoxville.....Same song, different day......Guess I better turn off the TV..... Hang tough VolNation!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Both of these guys are saying almost the same thing and from my standpoint,they seem to be scared UT is going to be back and Pruitt will be at the helm.

I think UGA as a whole is running scared. These two mouth pieces are spouting this and that but funny neither were there when Coach Pruitt was the coach,and funny all the defensive players lobbied for Pruitt to take over for Mark.

Something else that's funny is all Pruitt's ex players love the man, I mean love the man. UGA was lazy on defense when Pruitt joined that team and took them from 50th to 5th in the country.

Their fear-and-loathing of Tennessee and Coach Pruitt is palpable.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it has to do with they are offended with the way CJP's relationship was with Mark Richt. Richt was their coach and CJP made waves challenging the expectations and the way Richt handled business at Georgia.

I've yet to hear either one say CJP isn't a good coach. They just don't like the way he dealt with their coach.

They are using their platform to cast doubt on CJP so it can be used in recruiting. I hate Georgia...almost as much as Florida.

Running scared from what? We have been a cellar dwellar for 10 years. Pruitt has a high ceiling and is a defensive mastermind but is completely unknown as a head coach.

Doesn't take a genius to say this, but his success or failure will be determined by his offensive hires. He's a totally unknown commodity on that side of the ball.

I think he will improve the defense, but if in year 3 we're losing games because we can't control the clock/score points and our good defense gets gassed, we'll have to start the process all over again.

Reactions: 2 people
***I think it has to do with they are offended with the way CJP's relationship was with Mark Richt. Richt was their coach and CJP made waves challenging the expectations and the way Richt handled business at Georgia.***

I've yet to hear either one say CJP isn't a good coach. They just don't like the way he dealt with their coach.

That first paragraph sums it up. They love Coach Richt. CJP and Richt butted heads. Has nothing to do with being scared of us. We're not even on UGA's radar at the moment TBH.

This is obviously personal for these douche canoes. Notice no one is saying he's a bad coach. Pruitt just hurt their boi Richt's feelz.

Reactions: 3 people
Pollack and Murray are trying to help UGA. They are trying to use media days as a platform to push that narrative.

Pollack has had a hard time admitting that Tennessee football exists. It must be that Tennessee has been the bump in the road which has prevented his teams from winning championships.He has always hated Tennessee. He is a real dipstick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Maybe because Jeremy Pruitt’s defense shut Georgia down in the second half of the national championship game 6 months ago and now he is the head coach of one of their closest rivals and he stole their bamf linebacker coach for a D coordinator and they all have Kirby Smarts number.

I dunno. I’m just throwing **** against the Wall lolol.

UGA is in no way scared of a team that went 0-8 in the SEC last year. Kirby Smart is losing absolutely no sleep thinking about the 2018 UT team. What may be causing him to lose sleep is the 4 games he has absolutely blown/choked in 2 years (including the national title game) due to questionable coaching.

I hope CJP is the man and every fiber in my body says he is. I didn't want CPF fired so I was in a small minority, but I see a brash young,hungry, relentless, and true football coach that will right the ship,

Something else that's funny is all Pruitt's ex players love the man, I mean love the man. UGA was lazy on defense when Pruitt joined that team and took them from 50th to 5th in the country. Call me a homer but I was sold when I saw his approach to the game as HC in his pressers and spring practice. You wanted a coach to tell you what is what then you have him. You may not like what he has to say but I can tell you this and will take money on this, this man will succeed at UT.

Smart doesn't care for Pruitt, it's a well known fact, BAD BLOOD, and if you think for one second CJP doesn't have the UGA game circled and the Bama game also on his calendar then you're kidding yourself. CJP is a winner through and through and if you want to listen to a has been (Murray), and while Pollack suffered a horrendous injury that ended his career as the pulse of the media then you are mistaken. UGA is scared....plain and simple and I for one love it. Never understood my wife's hatred for UGA but I get it now.

Sorry So Long....... Soap box is in the corner... I won't bring it out again

Cant play football anymore so now they become a talking head. It really is meaningless.

Ok still tired of the hearing the NO TALENT in Knoxville.....Same song, different day......Guess I better turn off the TV..... Hang tough VolNation!!!!!

So you think the talent @ Tennessee as as good as Bama, UGa, UFL, LSU, and TA&M? Compare OLines, Dlines, LBs and CBs. Name me any of those five teams which do not have better talent @ those positions. Plus, anyone who knows anything about football at any level kows that you do not win football games if your Olines and Dlines are not superior to your competition. After 2-3 years of Pruitt's recruiting, I expect our talent will be more compartmental to the current leaders in the SEC.

If they're scared they're dumb. They beat us by 41 last year and Pruitt has a lot of rebuilding to do.

* The best UGA team in 30 years beat a team that quit on its lame-duck head coach. Hardly an adequate measure of the true talent levels of the teams. For example the previous three Uga Vols games were decided by one possession.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back