Sterl The Pearl???

snapcracklepop

Say it ain't so! It would be a miracle if another Sterling Henton existed in Knoxville though. (Updated with Photo)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-18-17-10-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-18-17-10-18.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hahaha...yeah, I figured that was coming. I'm a 35 y.o. geezer, I guess :)
FWIW I’m a 40 year old geezer. I have never cared for the Sterl the Pearl pregame..... seemed like somebody trying way too hard ,contrived, you name it. To me it reeked of a geezer move to have a “DJ” who is damn near 50 years old. I can just hear the meeting when that all came about “say..... you know what the kids will think is really dope? A DJ!!”.... didn’t matter that said DJ was not too terribly far away from being eligible to draw social security :eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
FWIW I’m a 40 year old geezer. I have never cared for the Sterl the Pearl pregame..... seemed like somebody trying way too hard ,contrived, you name it. To me it reeked of a geezer move to have a “DJ” who is damn near 50 years old. I can just hear the meeting when that all came about “say..... you know what the kids will think is really dope? A DJ!!”.... didn’t matter that said DJ was not too terribly far away from being eligible to draw social security :eek:lol::eek:lol:

14 years? Have they moved it to 67 yet?

14 years? Have they moved it to 67 yet?
no, but if you want to split hairs you can actually draw minimum benefits at 62. Just guessing by when he played, but I would guess Sterling Henton at 50 or 51 years old. So he is within 11 or 12 years of being SS eligible. My point was that I doubt very many of the “kids” looking for the NFL type pre-game hype think that a guy old enough to be there grandpa is hip.

Didn’t really seem like that hard of a correalation to draw for someone able to connect point A to point B. I see I was mistaken

Reactions: 1 person
How will I know we got a turnover if I don’t see a dork on the sideline holding up a trash can?

This perfectly sums up the Butch Jones era:

dunkin_on_ya.0.gif

If given the opportunity, The Pride of the Southland can belt out any number of arrangements, riffin' on popular tunes from classic to current while still stirring hearts with the traditional 'Rocky Top,' 'Down the Field,' et al. Unleash the band!

Reactions: ptcarter and tbh

VN Store

Back