Greg McElroy says Florida

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
will "win convincingly" against the lowly Vols.

Given both the Gators and Vols had (4) win seasons in 2017, what makes people think and pick Florida as being so much better than Tennessee?

What am I missing? :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
He's tired of getting burned by the Vols and he probably likes Mullen better than Pruitt.

this was the same gator team that needed a miracle play at home to beat the ****ty vols last year?

lol ok.

Reactions: 7 people
No way they win convincingly. They may very well win (they always seem to). In fact, they probably will win, but it will be a close win. Both teams are bad right now and it neither team will look good. 17-14 type score.

Reactions: 3 people
Let the Vols beat the Gators in Neyland and all these commentators, or common taters, in a blinding flash of speed will be singing a different tune AS IF they never sang anything else.

Reactions: 4 people
Rip us, sports writers and broadcasters. Not sure if this year or next, but you might want to start warming up to the taste of crow.

Reactions: 2 people
He underestimates Knoxville. Being at Neyland alone, combined with an average opponent, should be worth at least an unconvinced attitude of victory for Florida.

I think he is one that Dobbs and the Vols let down and made him look dumb a few years ago, so he is treading lightly if not mistakenly.

We somehow always find a way to lose to the Gators (minus one lucky year). Hopefully it changes with Pruitt

Reactions: 2 people
No way they win convincingly. They may very well win (they always seem to). In fact, they probably will win, but it will be a close win. Both teams are bad right now and it neither team will look good. 17-14 type score.

That’ll show McElroy, Vols in a close loss to the Gators.

Reactions: 3 people
Not with Felipe at QB they don't. May go down to the 0:00 with the good guys winning their 1st in a row for JP.

Last edited:
They have a long history of owning our ass. They have a relatively proven HC. He has a history of getting the most out of his QB’s. Not sure why anyone is surprised by this.

Reactions: 5 people
Florida doesn’t have that “do-it-all” type QB that Mullen likes to have. No Prescott or Tebow at Florida right now. Mullen will struggle till he finds one, and he will, but his offenses hinge on having a guy like that. I think this year might actually be our best change to snag a win from Florida tbh.

this was the same gator team that needed a miracle play at home to beat the ****ty vols last year?

lol ok.

And if I'm not mistaken, we recruited better than them in 18, they lost more players to the draft than us, not sure about total attrition though.

They do get some of those credit fraud 9 back like Scarlett.

Mullen is a great coach and experienced, but top to bottom, I'll take our staff over theirs, no hesitation.

Honestly what it really boils down to is will Pruitt get more out of our highly rated recruits the CBJ and I feel confident there. Recently released weights make me feel real good about our team's chances at Neyland this September.

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb and say he's either right or possibky wrong

lee-corso-meme.jpg

VN Store

Back