Coordinator of officials details rule changes affecting end-of game situations

That actually makes sense, but it says only in sec games. Does that mean sec versus sec or all sec games or what?
Edit: Just saw the second part about extra points..what does that actually mean i don't get it. Is it like walk off touchdowns like us versus georgia in 16 or what?

Last edited:
If a coach rolls out a kicking team after the game is over just to tack on a point, don't be surprised if somebody just happens to fall on a knee or or step on an ankle of one of his players.

Just sayin'. It happens.

Reactions: 1 person
"obviously have a major impact on any lines sports betters took before kickoff"

So, Winning coach's uncle makes a big bet on the game. The score is UT 21- UGA 20 and the spread is a) 2 points - the coach kicks to tie the spread and all the bets are losers? b) 1 point so the coach kicks the extra point and wins by two so his uncle gets some moola. Sheez, did Vegas bookies come up with this one? Good grief.

ItÂ’s poor form to kick the extra point after the game is decided, but to cover the spread a HC should go for two.

They should call the game or each coach should come out how they will handle it so when if the time comes they arenÂ’t deciding based on the spread.

Maybe it will never come up, but if it does, there will be a bunch of angry bettors and a bunch of happy ones.

Hate to be the person who tells you guys this,but why do you think they have put instant replay in every single sport now.So they can alter the scores and outcome. If you guys only knew how easy it was to alter a video in seconds to show a player is out of bounds, Rather in bounds when the play happened you would be amazed. That whole time that ref has stopped the play under "the hood" for a call to be reviewed is more than enough time to move that ball back a inch or up a inch..I'm just telling you guys to pay close attention to e every play ,just so when one is reviewed you will know..Doesn't happen every time but it happens.Pay close attention to the talking heads calling the game ,they are in on it to.They say things during the review to sway the average watcher to believe what they say..Call me crazy ,but I know for fact guys...

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Hate to be the person who tells you guys this,but why do you think they have put instant replay in every single sport now.So they can alter the scores and outcome. If you guys only knew how easy it was to alter a video in seconds to show a player is out of bounds, Rather in bounds when the play happened you would be amazed. That whole time that ref has stopped the play under "the hood" for a call to be reviewed is more than enough time to move that ball back a inch or up a inch..I'm just telling you guys to pay close attention to e every play ,just so when one is reviewed you will know..Doesn't happen every time but it happens.Pay close attention to the talking heads calling the game ,they are in on it to.They say things during the review to sway the average watcher to believe what they say..Call me crazy ,but I know for fact guys...

...so you're saying we've never been to the moon?

Reactions: 2 people

The aluminum foil sold these days is thinner than the old stuff. You should try making your hats two ply.

Reactions: 1 person
Why isn't the rule that you MUST kick the extra point or go for 2 unless you are up by 3 or more? That doesn't make any sense. Are you allowed to skip the PAT during any part of the game?

Enjoying it alot..Love the added screen and thinner bezels. Actually runs really well. The battery life is alot better than my mtoz2 force .

New this year: If on last play of the game winning team is up by 1 or 2, it is scoring team's option to kick extra point. When asked what if it impacts point spread in this age of legal sports gambling, one source at SEC Media Days said, "Don't bet."

Why isn't it just required for the scoring team to kick the PAT if the game is with 1 or 2 points as who in their right mind would elect to kick the PAT and possibly lose/go into OT.

VN Store

Back