Updated Roster and Player Weights

What really stood out to me was that our LBs are huge.

I don't remember a time when we had so many big kids at that position.

Reactions: 5 people
Man. Those are some encouraging numbers.

Except for Warrior.
Why did he lose weight i wonder.

I noticed that as well. Looks like they want all LB's to be in the 240 range. Just hope it doesn't affect their speed for the guys playing outside.

I noticed that as well. Looks like they want all LB's to be in the 240 range. Just hope it doesn't affect their speed for the guys playing outside.

I noticed the same. Darrell Taylor and Deandre Johnson are both down from the 250s to the 240s. So either the staff wants them in that 245lb range or the previous staff overinflated their size.

Shape-shifting 101 going as planned.

Some of our TEs are really getting beefy.
Speaking of getting beefy, RB/WR Princeton Fant is now up to 222, he may well grow into a FB.
MLBs are beefing up to stymie the rush
OLBs are trimming down for speed rush. Same for Warrior.
DT/OL are generally adding mass but in some cases losing weight for proper body sculpting.

Reactions: 1 person
If blocking efforts in skill and aggression match the weight transfer we’ll have a running game.

.. Aggression yes! Hope this team plays pissed off.. Hope they hit and make other teams remember who they played the few days after the game is over.. Not much to ask for 😇

Reactions: 1 person

I noticed it seems if you want to be an LB under Pruitt, better be able to carry 240 or more lbs as a player.

VN Store

Back