Ryan Thaxton Arrested..

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...nessee-vols-football-jeremy-pruitt/788279002/

Hope nothing to it.
University of Tennessee football player Ryan Thaxton was arrested Sunday night and charged with domestic assault and false imprisonment of his girlfriend, according to online court records.

Records state Thaxton, a second-year defensive lineman, pushed his girlfriend toward his room when she refused to accompany him to his dorm. Thaxton then carried her inside the dorm room, where an argument took place, and he blocked the door when she attempted to leave, according to records

Reactions: 2 people
Shoneys? Probably waffle house.

DA reviews alleged sexual assault | News | utdailybeacon.com

The Sentinel recently reported Fulmer met with a friend of the victim hours after the alleged sexual assault. The meeting with the teenage girl, the girl's mother, her aunt and another female adult relative took place at the Shoney's Family Restaurant off Rutledge Pike. Fulmer was accompanied by his attorney, Jeffrey Hagood.

"I just wanted to know the truth," Fulmer said in an interview with the Sentinel. Explaining why his attorney accompanied him, Fulmer said, "I wanted to be sure no one could say I was trying to influence this young lady in any way."

Reactions: 6 people
There is a new one of these reports it seems like every other day. If I had a daughter, I would strongly discourage her from dating a football player. I know many of these accusations turn out to be false, but the vast majority arent and where there's smoke, there's fire.

If my daughter had the necessary academic ability, I would encourage such a daughter to attend a university that does not have a football program and I would not help her financially with her choice if she ignored me. I went to a top tier, extremely diverse school for my most advanced degree that will lose their largest endowment if they ever institute a football program.

Reactions: 5 people
If my daughter had the necessary academic ability, I would encourage such a daughter to attend a university that does not have a football program and I would not help her financially with her choice if she ignored me. I went to a top tier, extremely diverse school for my most advanced degree that will lose their largest endowment if they ever institute a football program.

Really?

Reactions: 17 people
Number 44. These kids need to learn that there are other fish in the sea. Females aren't worth one bit of trouble.

Dumb young punks need to keep their "diks" in their pockets. Since they're in school, put their heads down between the legs, I mean the pages of their books instead. What's in their heads will earn them a lot more than what's between their legs.

Reactions: 3 people
Back in leather helmet days I hung with a group that included some players and their girlfriends. One night at a party a future AA threw his tiny gf through a wall into the next apartment. Pure luck she didn't hit any supports. Nothing was ever said outside the group. Different times, thank goodness. No matter how hard, these guys need to learn a lesson.

Shoneys? Probably waffle house.

I was about to refer you to the Googles regarding Fulmber, Shoney's, and assault but Dave came through nicely.

DA reviews alleged sexual assault | News | utdailybeacon.com

The Sentinel recently reported Fulmer met with a friend of the victim hours after the alleged sexual assault. The meeting with the teenage girl, the girl's mother, her aunt and another female adult relative took place at the Shoney's Family Restaurant off Rutledge Pike. Fulmer was accompanied by his attorney, Jeffrey Hagood.

"I just wanted to know the truth," Fulmer said in an interview with the Sentinel. Explaining why his attorney accompanied him, Fulmer said, "I wanted to be sure no one could say I was trying to influence this young lady in any way."

There is a new one of these reports it seems like every other day. If I had a daughter, I would strongly discourage her from dating a football player. I know many of these accusations turn out to be false, but the vast majority arent and where there's smoke, there's fire.

Just out of pure morbid curiosity, but do either of you actually have a daughter?

Reactions: 10 people
Hopefully there's nothing to it. If there is, Thaxton won't be back. Makes Pruitt's decision easier on who to process.

Reactions: 1 person

Using your wallet as a bludgeon I see. One day you may realize what this says about you as a person. I'm all for protecting daughters as every girl and every woman is somebody's daughter. I also detest bullies of all flavors as they're just punks who haven't had their arses kicked good and proper. Thus retain the "almighty me" attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people

There are a lot of young guys who are bad people who aren’t football players. Wherever you got your “advanced degree” probably didn’t have long division.

Reactions: 26 people

So that explains most of your posts.....

Reactions: 11 people

I find it strange that with your obvious animus toward college football you would choose to lurk on on a college football site.

VN Store

Back