SIAP Player Stats update

Am I the only one that feels like I will not know the team that hits the field vs WVU? There have been so many freshmen/JUCO/Transfers that I think there literally might only be 4-5 players on each side of the ball that I recognize from last years team.

Reactions: 2 people
Am I the only one that feels like I will not know the team that hits the field vs WVU? There have been so many freshmen/JUCO/Transfers that I think there literally might only be 4-5 players on each side of the ball that I recognize from last years team.

Same here. It’s been a crazy year but I think we’ll be better than most think.

Reactions: 1 person
Overall, they look pretty good.

Definitely not through with S&C but the frames are there.

#6: Just call him the Slash Manchester!

Good News: JJ Peterson is listed

Bad News (old news): No Lawless

Let's play some football fellas!

Last edited:
Several of the new weights are really reassuring. They're now big enough to play in the league. Now, are they skilled enough?

And that’s a very good thing.

Several of the new weights are really reassuring. They're now big enough to play in the league. Now, are they skilled enough?

Yep. Its not hard to figure out why teams like Appy St and UMass were nipping at our heals the past couple of years. Injuries too. The S&C program was non-existent!

Good point. New Coaches, new philosophies, new defense, new players. I guess every coach needs to "Turn Over" the roster to get his guys on the field. I think in this case that is a good thing.

The late additions of Kennedy and Thompson made this class much better, but on paper the staff took some real reaches. I hope some of these dudes pan out, Pruitt got put in a tough spot for this class.

Coach Fitz is helping the squad make some nice gains in a short period of time. That's what a real strength and condition program with oversight will do.

After being historically bad as in 0fer in the SEC, yes that is a VERY good thing. I can put a group of 8th grade kids on the field and lose every game.

VN Store

Back