Gift for my Son

Caleb59seal

Hello guys,

I will be a father in September for the first time!!! I am super excited! I want to get him a customized football jersey with last name and customized number... any suggestions on where I should get it? (Framing it to put over the bed...

Fans Edge is a good source - a little pricey but their stuff is sharp!

fXtLHl5.jpg

https://www.fansedge.com/

Reactions: 1 person
If your wife has a baby shower have her ask for one -- custom ones are usually never cheap

If your wife has a baby shower have her ask for one -- custom ones are usually never cheap

Yea true. I had seen one for 50.00 but it was the adidas one... might get that one...not sure.

Unfortunately we already had the baby shower...

What number are you wanting ? You could look on Ebay and just have an embroidery place put the name on

Why #5? Why not #18 (the year he was born)? Anyhoo...

Go big. Send an email to Nike. Tell them your story. Make it a good one. Tell them what you want, and ask how to get it made.

Maybe your email will reach the right set of eyes, and you'll get lucky. More than likely, they'll refer you to a Nike vendor. But it's worth a try.

Good luck, and Go Vols.

Why #5? Why not #18 (the year he was born)? Anyhoo...

Go big. Send an email to Nike. Tell them your story. Make it a good one. Tell them what you want, and ask how to get it made.

Maybe your email will reach the right set of eyes, and you'll get lucky. More than likely, they'll refer you to a Nike vendor. But it's worth a try.

Good luck, and Go Vols.
I wore the number in high school and is kind of a thing in my family... but I do like the 18 idea.

Fanatics basically own most of the internet sports apparel shopping so that's most likely going to be your best bet

Hello guys,

I will be a father in September for the first time!!! I am super excited! I want to get him a customized football jersey with last name and customized number... any suggestions on where I should get it? (Framing it to put over the bed...

Congrats brother! I can not answer your question, but you need to know this. DONT BLINK!!!!

You are going to look up and he will graduating high school. Love that boy hard and be a great parent.

Reactions: 1 person
I will try my hardest.... any tips?

Have momma breast feed.

Gets you off the hook when he wakes up at 1am and 3am and 5am.

I’m not sure what science says about the health of a baby, breast vs formula, but my experience, the 1 of 5 that was a titty baby was healthier. And you can call him a titty baby once he is grown up.

Reactions: 2 people
Have momma breast feed.

I’m not sure what science says about the health of a baby, breast vs formula, but my experience, the 1 of 5 that was a titty baby was healthier. And you can call him a titty baby once he is grown up.

Lulz.

Have momma breast feed.

Lol... yea that’s what we are doing... always gotta be one step ahead right.

Just get him so good Vol onsies. Hold off on spending money on the custom made until he's a bit older.

It won’t be too much longer before Canaan gets here and the wife has gave the OL for me to get UT hear for his first outfit coming out of the hospital... any know where to go to get infant UT attire?

It won’t be too much longer before Canaan gets here and the wife has gave the OL for me to get UT hear for his first outfit coming out of the hospital... any know where to go to get infant UT attire?

Could you translate?

VN Store

Back