1110 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Page 4. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-15-2018, 09:21 AM   #46
volnbama_

Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon
Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey0625 View Post
I'm glad propst cant get a job. Hope he stays at the high school level and those parents are happy he's leading their kids. Heykids, cheat your family and you still have a great life. Good model.

My child would not play for him.
There’d be a small list of coaches you’d let your son play for then
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 09:57 AM   #47
wmcovol

Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger View Post
Who cares if he had an affair? I don't go to football coaches for moral advice.
My bad on the "cheerleader" mention. I must have gotten confused with the numerous other coaching misdeeds. I knew it was something strange and not just your standard "affair" thou.

OTOH, with the political climate currently on college campuses and at UT specifically, I doubt Pruitt will be able to be allowed to hire the guy. And if you do hire him and he messes up, there will be political hell to pay. There's more proven recruiters and coaches Tennessee should commit money to IMO.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2018, 07:19 AM   #48
Burger

Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon
Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon Rush Propst could be coaching in college soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcovol View Post
My bad on the "cheerleader" mention. I must have gotten confused with the numerous other coaching misdeeds. I knew it was something strange and not just your standard "affair" thou.

OTOH, with the political climate currently on college campuses and at UT specifically, I doubt Pruitt will be able to be allowed to hire the guy. And if you do hire him and he messes up, there will be political hell to pay. There's more proven recruiters and coaches Tennessee should commit money to IMO.
Propst didn't sexually assault anyone. The university would just write a tight contract. Bobby Petrino is still coaching in the power 5 despite his affair.
We are worried about so many small things with recruiting that doesn't really effect it.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP