1148 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-14-2018, 02:45 PM   #16
alexbond45
Future Band Director

Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrich2003 View Post
Id like to see some new material. I have watched all of this already. I love the idea of tennessee takeover but....
Right? Letís get some ballgames from the future!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-14-2018, 09:31 PM   #17
Jack Burton
Everybody relax, I'm here

Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrich2003 View Post
Id like to see some new material. I have watched all of this already. I love the idea of tennessee takeover but....
You want football highlights that arenít 20 years old? Me too. Tired of living in the past. Itís depressing.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-14-2018, 09:54 PM   #18
zeppelin128

Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
You want football highlights that arenít 20 years old? Me too. Tired of living in the past. Itís depressing.
As much as I loathe Butch, I think the 2016 wins over Florida and Georgia will be considered classics one day.

Edit: The season was a disappointment, given blowing the SEC East. But I think breaking the streak against Florida at Neyland and the DobbNail Boot in Athens will be up there in great Vols comebacks.

Last edited by zeppelin128; 07-14-2018 at 10:37 PM..
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-14-2018, 10:52 PM   #19
stevenrich2003

Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbond45 View Post
Right? Letís get some ballgames from the future!
No smart A$$.... Lets get some stories about EB, DD, CHW, CJP, or maybe about the new birth of Neyland stadium........

Anything else?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 11:41 PM   #20
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
It is depressing. Unfortunately there's not much to choose from over the last decade or so. Florida and Georgia two years ago, and maybe Georgia and South Carolina from 09. The Carolina win the year they finished in the top 5. That's pretty much it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2018, 01:24 AM   #21
Crash1984

Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin128 View Post
As much as I loathe Butch, I think the 2016 wins over Florida and Georgia will be considered classics one day.

Edit: The season was a disappointment, given blowing the SEC East. But I think breaking the streak against Florida at Neyland and the DobbNail Boot in Athens will be up there in great Vols comebacks.
Since each school gets to pick their schedule It seems like a bad idea to put a game with a recently fired coach. Texas A&M is not going to have anything with Sumlin and the same could be said for both McElwain and Bielema when we get to Florida and Arkansas. I don't think fans want to be reminded of a coach who was a recent failure and instead want to look toward the future.

For those who want to see a Butch Jones era game, one of the games Kentucky has picked out is last year's Tennessee game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2018, 02:27 PM   #22
Jack Burton
Everybody relax, I'm here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange View Post
It is depressing. Unfortunately there's not much to choose from over the last decade or so. Florida and Georgia two years ago, and maybe Georgia and South Carolina from 09. The Carolina win the year they finished in the top 5. That's pretty much it.
I would take the Katrina Comeback at LSU 2005. Not super recent but in the new millennium. Thereís not much though.
Reply With Quote TOP