1168 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-14-2018, 11:56 AM   #16
ru4real-really?

Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville
I'm betting on seven wins!

That's realistic!

Nine and ten win predictions are delusional but I would be happy

Nobody knows and we got twelve games in front of us with potential Heisman winners all over the field.

Lets enjoy the trip!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-14-2018, 05:42 PM   #17
Iam4utalways

Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWAVolfan View Post
Great read. Glad to hear it from the man himself that this year is gonna suck so all these people predicting 8 and 9 wins can be brought back to reality.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not GLAD that UT will suck this year I'm glad and appreciate the fact that we have leaders now that acknowledge up front the reality versus Butch Jones blowing smoke up your arse pretending like everything was OK for all those years.

This way I can plan to stay at home and not be fooled into spending 100s of dollars going to Knoxville on a hope. I respect the hell out of that honesty.
To only win 8 or 9 games still sucks. You seem so proud of being a fair weather fan. When the going gets tough just stay at home. Nice.

Iíll go to as many games as I can and get loud knowing that we can catch fire and win any day we play.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-14-2018, 10:06 PM   #18
zeppelin128

Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville
Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville Fulmer talks about Vols in Nashville
Glad Phil is back home where he belongs. Say what you will about him in his final coaching seasons, the man is all Vol to the core.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP