Vols have a new fan. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat

VolsnRavens

Cool pic. And I wasn't aware that Kevin Nash and Kane are Vols fans also. Shows how deep our Orange runs when a spouse has that effect. Of course, I had the same effect on my wife, who is from MD and was never a college football fan. Now she screams at the TV with me.

Look: Tennessee Vols football has a new celebrity fan

"Hall of fame wrestler Ricky The Dragon Steamboat recently tweeted about his newfound admiration for the Vols, attributing his love for everything orange to his wife."

One helluva wife, if you ask me. Go Vols!!

Attachments

• Ricky Steamboat.jpg
    Ricky Steamboat.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Reactions: 24 people
Cool pic. And I wasn't aware that Kevin Nash and Kane are Vols fans also. Shows how deep our Orange runs when a spouse has that effect. Of course, I had the same effect on my wife, who is from MD and was never a college football fan. Now she screams at the TV with me.

Look: Tennessee Vols football has a new celebrity fan

"Hall of fame wrestler Ricky The Dragon Steamboat recently tweeted about his newfound admiration for the Vols, attributing his love for everything orange to his wife."

One helluva wife, if you ask me. Go Vols!!

Kevin Nash played basketball for UT. Kane lives in the area, and embraced UT as his own, he's even running for mayor of Knox County (I won't mention his real name so as to not "endorse" someone for office, that's not my intent).

Glad to learn Ricky Steamboat is on board the Big Orange train.

Reactions: 6 people
I didn't know that, cool.

Did he powerbomb his opponents through the Vol Network desk?

1_4c1faf88168260dac3ab2503c40c18c8.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
I didn't know that, cool.

Did he powerbomb his opponents through the Vol Network desk?

No, but he did do this:

He attended Aquinas High School, followed by the University of Tennessee, where he majored in psychology and minored in educational philosophy. At the University of Tennessee, Nash was a center for the Tennessee Volunteers basketball team. He remained on the team from 1977 to 1980, during which time the team made it to the NCAA Sweet 16. Following a physical altercation with head coach Don DeVoe and a series of other on-campus incidents, Nash did not play a fourth year for the Volunteers, and he attempted to transfer to Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio.

Kevin Nash - Wikipedia

Reactions: 2 people
Kevin Nash played basketball for UT. Kane lives in the area, and embraced UT as his own, he's even running for mayor of Knox County (I won't mention his real name so as to not "endorse" someone for office, that's not my intent).

Glad to learn Ricky Steamboat is on board the Big Orange train.

Pretty sure it was Kane running for local office.

Reactions: 1 person
I put professional wrestling somewhere between doing math problems and sleeping as to what qualifies as a sport

But you care about it enough to comment on it....

Okay, I've made comments like that before too, I mean, why say anything?

But to be fair, I wasn't talking about the thread itself, just responding to fades comment about wrestling. That's different isn't it? If not...Lord I apologize, and bless all the pigmies down in New Guinea.

VN Store

Back