1198 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Page 3. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-13-2018, 01:49 PM   #31
titansvolsfaninga

Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night
Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb59seal View Post
I get what youíre saying. I have a tattoo on my arm to remind me how precious life is and how important what you do and say influences people and how much I love God....

I got because I had a gun pointed to my face from about 3 feet away and the random man pulled the trigger and........

The gun jammed.... Jesus music started playing in the background in a car with the car was off... and the keys out of the car... crazy stuff.

But Iím sure some have tattoos for different reasons.. and Iím also sure youíre right it is a trend for sure.
You are BLESSED. GOD has bigger plans for you. Don't settle for anything less than extraordinary.
Reply With Quote TOP