1347 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-11-2018, 08:36 AM   #1
KYSkipper

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.

First of all they kept reminding me that we've lost to the doormats 4 out of the last 6 years.

Then they kept reminding me we signed an unproven coach who's never been a head coach anywhere to a 3.5 million/year 6 year deal.

Then they emphasized we are in the bottom tier of a 3 tier SEC football conference.

Never in my lifetime would I have thought it would be questionable as to "Can we beat Kentucky and the Doormats."

The truth hurts.
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 08:41 AM   #2
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Is what it is, I choose to not dwell on it. Hopefully it all starts heading in a different direction this year.
VN Likes: 24
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 08:42 AM   #3
SDV

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
We’ve all been beaten into submission. I’m used to it honestly
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 08:47 AM   #4
UT-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYSkipper View Post
First of all they kept reminding me that we've lost to the doormats 4 out of the last 6 years.

Then they kept reminding me we signed an unproven coach who's never been a head coach anywhere to a 3.5 million/year 6 year deal.

Then they emphasized we are in the bottom tier of a 3 tier SEC football conference.

Never in my lifetime would I have thought it would be questionable as to "Can we beat Kentucky and the Doormats."

The truth hurts.
We signed a committed, talented, proven Coach / DC who Doug Mathews is correctly comparing to a former proven OC, CPF.

For now, imo -- spend some time listing to Coach Doug Mathews.
VN Likes: 14
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #5
VolFan..But

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYSkipper View Post

The truth hurts.
Yes, how in the world can they sign an unproven head coach that has never been a head coach?

Regards,

Mark Richt
Phil Fulmer
Dan Mullen
Bob Stoops
Jimbo Fisher
Kirby Smart
Dabo Sweeny
Barry Switzer
Robert Neyland
Gary Patterson
VN Likes: 34
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #6
thegasman54

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Rex View Post
We signed a committed, talented, proven Coach / DC who Doug Mathews is correctly comparing to a former proven OC, CPF.

For now, imo -- spend some time listing to Coach Doug Mathews.
Where are you listening to Doug ?
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:17 AM   #7
LEATHERHEAD VOL

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolFan..But View Post
Yes, how in the world can they sign an unproven head coach that has never been a head coach?

Regards,

Mark Richt
Phil Fulmer
Dan Mullen
Bob Stoops
Jimbo Fisher
Kirby Smart
Dabo Sweeny
Barry Switzer
Robert Neyland
Gary Patterson
WHY is Gen.Neylands name 2nd from the bottom of this list???
Gen.Neyland should always come 1st.
VN Likes: 15
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #8
SKnoxVol

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
First mistake is listening to the Sports Animal... listen to Swain... or Basilio...
VN Likes: 9
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:33 AM   #9
surrealvol

When and where do I find Swain on the radio?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:33 AM   #10
VFLCodyGBO

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD VOL View Post
WHY is Gen.Neylands name 2nd from the bottom of this list???
Gen.Neyland should always come 1st.
Mighty short list of coaches in the grand scheme of things.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #11
cHiZzLeVOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFLCodyGBO View Post
Mighty short list of coaches in the grand scheme of things.
Im sure that was a list off the top of his head. Lol...

I am sure there are plenty of first time head coaches out there throughout the years in the college ranks.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #12
Pacer92
Youneverknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegasman54 View Post
Where are you listening to Doug ?
Doug’s show is on Sat and Sun mornings...104.5 in Nashville.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #13
maddux5150
orangebleeder

Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke. Listening to the Sports Animal yesterday made me want to puke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surrealvol View Post
When and where do I find Swain on the radio?
swain event app
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #14
VFLCodyGBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHiZzLeVOL View Post
Im sure that was a list off the top of his head. Lol...

I am sure there are plenty of first time head coaches out there throughout the years in the college ranks.
Sure, technically almost all of them were at one time “first time” head coaches. But the bust rate for those guys is much much higher than someone who has a track record. Of course that isn’t anything that common sense doesn’t tell us, but it’s worth remembering.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 09:53 AM   #15
pastorvol

I agree, we have heard enough of what we didn't do last year. I think some do not have any thing else to say, and they have to make a living saying something. Enough of not winning a SEC game last year. We now have a coaching staff with multiple NC rings. I choose to believe this will be a better year, with even better years to follow.
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP