2019 OT Chris Akporoghene Commits to UT

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
7510945.jpg

BIG get for Pruitt (recruited by Chris Weinke/Will Friend) and the Vols today, 2019 Offensive Tackle Chris Akporoghene (247 / Rivals / ESPN) from IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL.

Here's his thread in the Recruiting Forum: [thread=290079]'19 FL OL Chris Akporoghene (UT Commit 7/9/2018)[/thread]

He is a 3-star on 247, and a 4-star on Rivals. Per Rivals, he is the 34th rated OT.

BIG Offer List!!!
Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Carolina, Southern Miss, UTSA, UCF, Virginia Tech, Washington, Washington State, West Virginia, Yale

This boosts us to 19th 18th 19th in the 2019 rankings.

[hudl]3/7556060/599901d2b534c122dc729380[/hudl]

[tw]1016395504643706880[/tw]

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 people

Maybe my work blocks them. It doesn't show on my work computer unless I take the s off the http. I checked on my phone and it's good, so idk what's going on.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe my work blocks them. It doesn't show on my work computer unless I take the s off the http. I checked on my phone and it's good, so idk what's going on.

Got me. I've posted it many times and no one has ever said anything, that's why I asked why.

But I'm gonna change it just for you. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
All I can say is , "Poor Bob Kessling". I can hear it now. Did you see that lick by Chris....uh number ?

Reactions: 3 people
I believe Kesling can pronounce Chris.
But I'm not sure about his homeland - Nigeria.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Rocky Top Chris! I enjoyed the time I spent on the hill and I am thankful/blessed I received my bachelors and went back for my master's degree in engineering. I've had a wonderful life and looking forward to eternal life in heaven one day. Work hard, study hard, and I hope to see you on Saturday's wearing the BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 4 people
For Bob Kesling:

Chris Ah-per-OH-guh-nay (say it 10 times and it comes out naturally).

(the k is silent, or so nearly silent that I couldn't hear it when Chris said his name)

(and the "guh" syllable is more accurately "geh" with a hard g sound; listed it "guh" because most Americans will use soft g in front of an e)

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back