Afternoon Show on WKGN Fox Sports Knoxville

1Ooltevol

Thoughts on the new 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM show on WKGN Fox Sports Knoxville today? They did talk UT football the whole time that I was able to listen.

Thoughts on the new 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM show on WKGN Fox Sports Knoxville today? They did talk UT football the whole time that I was able to listen.

What were your thoughts? I wasn’t able to listen.

Trey Wallace is a joke. He acts like he's in the know but I see right through his crap. He might know a person or two but he isn't some dude that has all this Intel like most believe. He's a board reader like all of us and probably subscribes to all the sites, then bases an opinion like anyone else. For him he just does it in a professional manner to where his opinion comes off as a fact. Truthfully, just another opinion or guess like any off us.

Reactions: 1 person
Trey Wallace is a joke. He acts like he's in the know but I see right through his crap. He might know a person or two but he isn't some dude that has all this Intel like most believe. He's a board reader like all of us and probably subscribes to all the sites, then bases an opinion like anyone else. For him he just does it in a professional manner to where his opinion comes off as a fact. Truthfully, just another opinion or guess like any off us.

agree.... If you just listen real close some of his wording gives it away. He loves to say "well lets just say this". Its obvious he doesn't know a damn thing.

What else is there to talk about except maybe Vol basketball?

What did he say that’s so upsetting?

Flashback: little AM station, WKGN introduces Knoxville to the album oriented rock format in 1976. For ~3 years, WKGN rocked Knoxville, co-sponsored aluminum recycling, showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show with fan involvement & costume contests, and the debut of the movie, FM (ironic). The program director left to take the PD gig at Z93 Atlanta, flagship AOR station in the southeast. WKGN converted to disco format, saddening the spirits of all rockers within signal range.

Reactions: 2 people
I can’t listen to that channel because of the ads and the admiral vet for years commercial. That guys voice is so nasal and he inflects his pitch every other word. Plus now they took off the best show they had and put another local show on saying the same crap the previous two shows said.

Is he the guy who live streamed from TYS waiting for Gruden to land?

I can’t listen to that channel because of the ads and the admiral vet for years commercial. That guys voice is so nasal and he inflects his pitch every other word. Plus now they took off the best show they had and put another local show on saying the same crap the previous two shows said.

In Oklahoma, the sports animal based in ok city has a guy with a heavy new york/new jersey accent but also is afflicted with a sylvester the cat speech impediment. How that dude got into broadcasting is a mystery.

In Oklahoma, the sports animal based in ok city has a guy with a heavy new york/new jersey accent but also is afflicted with a sylvester the cat speech impediment. How that dude got into broadcasting is a mystery.

That sounds absolutely horrible

Tried to listen to it yesterday. That's 10 minutes of my life that I can never get back. A step above Bevis and Butthead but not as professional as Wayne's World.

Reactions: 3 people

can't be worse than Tyler telling us how much he likes to go to bars...and the other 'absolutely fer shure' voice on the early show

Oh, I forgot to mention...shameless homers, the SEC is an overrated good ole boy network stocked with mostly paper tigers.

IF it moves the needle I’m sure that’s what they sell. Unfortunately as a UT fan, we fit the bill

For some reason I thought you were in Florida

VN Store

Back