SEC Media Days. Which players should attend?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Let's hear it. Who do you think Pruitt should take with him to SEC Media Days?

Who cares , it’s 2018 we have the inter webs now . It’s just a dog and pony show for the few media that even attend anyways.

Are we goin to have another fake spat between Saban and Paw ?

Who cares , it’s 2018 we have the inter webs now . It’s just a dog and pony show for the few media that even attend anyways.

Are we goin to have another fake spat between Saban and Paw ?

Who peed in your Cheerios?

Reactions: 7 people
C'mon guys, he's just trying to put a little life in here during the dog days of summer and recruitin'.:hi::hi:

Pruitt will want to show we're not devoid of talent. Plenty of "high character" guys like TK JR, and Taylor, who can have really good years, but I'm going with: Smith, Kyle Phillips and Kirkland. Kirkland because I think he can be a key leadership piece if he's healthy, and w/ the thing about him leaving the team, I think this puts him in the forefront of coaches supporting him.

three sharp dressed leaders...a senior, junior, and a sophomore who speak fluent Vol...:)

GO VOLS!

Take seniors. Todd Kelly, Jr is a grad student. Chance Hall is a senior. Paul Bain is a senior.

If Smith goes will they constantly hound him for details on the injury?

I would take Smith, Warrior, and Callaway.

By far the 3 best players going into Fall Practice.

IMO

Phillips is a lock

The other two will probably be guys who were made available to the media during the spring.

So either Sapp, Richmond, or Warrior.

Trey Smith - Best player on either side of the ball.

Shy Tuttle - Senior and DT in 3-4 defense. Going could bring him some confidence, which is needed, as he plays an extremely difficult position in a new scheme.

Jauan Jenning - no comment needed.

Reactions: 1 person
If Smith goes will they constantly hound him for details on the injury?

Yea, and do we even know for sure that he's going to play? I wouldn't take him. I wouldn't take JJ either, as far as I'm concerned he's still on probation. Lucky he's back on the team period.

I'd take Callaway, Warrior and TKjr.

Reactions: 1 person
Yea, and do we even know for sure that he's going to play? I wouldn't take him. I wouldn't take JJ either, as far as I'm concerned he's still on probation. Lucky he's back on the team period.

I completely forgot about that, lol. Yeah, replace Jennings with someone else. I like Tuttle or Phillips.

Who peed in your Cheerios?

Just way tired of the Butch years and this BS brick by brick BS media days dog and pony show BS is what I don’t want to hear about. Take three guys that are injured or won’t be playing this year because we need the 3 you guys are banding about need to be on campus working out , doing football football football stuff

I completely forgot about that, lol. Yeah, replace Jennings with someone else. I like Tuttle or Phillips.

201deanwormer.jpg7-02-01_20-43-02.jpg

No way would I take Jennings. Could you imagine the questions?

VN Store

Back