Vol fans prank call Nick Saban...bwahaha

Maybe just me...but without making him aware with a “Go VOLS!” @the end...and getting his reaction/hang up..made it a little lame...?

Back in the ‘60s and ‘70s...prank calling was an ARTFORM!

Baba-BOOEY!

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe just me...but without making him aware with a “Go VOLS!” @the end...and getting his reaction/hang up..made it a little lame...?

Back in the ‘60s and ‘70s...prank calling was an ARTFORM!

Baba-BOOEY!

But then he doesn't call the coach he said he would talk to, and they don't end up chasing their own tails trying to figure out which player this call was suppose to be about.

Don't worry about it not being the artform, there is only one Roy D. Mercer.

Reactions: 7 people
I kept waiting for a "Go Vols" or some kind of payoff. Instead, the "pranker" just caused Saban about 2 minutes of minor inconvenience, kind of like UT's football team.

Reactions: 6 people
I kept waiting for a "Go Vols" or some kind of payoff. Instead, the "pranker" just caused Saban about 2 minutes of minor inconvenience, kind of like UT's football team.

That's funny. Now he can prank call saban again if he wants. He didnt mess it up.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 16 people
Reactions: 5 people
I guess we'll see the funny part in 'Vol fans prank call Nick Saban II'

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back