Belk kickoff

They might even be emailed out. Everything these days are sent email especially last season vs GT probably because of new stadium but I would say in near future Tennessee Season Tickets will Be emailed instead of UPS.

They might even be emailed out. Everything these days are sent email especially last season vs GT probably because of new stadium but I would say in near future Tennessee Season Tickets will Be emailed instead of UPS.

I personally hate this.

I loved having my ticket in my hand. Looking at the beautiful artwork that is on them. I want to be environmentally friendly but I still love having my actual ticket.

Reactions: 5 people
I personally hate this.

I loved having my ticket in my hand. Looking at the beautiful artwork that is on them. I want to be environmentally friendly but I still love having my actual ticket.
Yeah me to but this looks like it will eventually happen the way technology is. It will be a sad day when it will happen and I don’t anticipate getting tickets in mail 10 years from now.

The NFL (at least the Bucs) already does that. Your season tickets are loaded to your account and you get in the game via your phone or a card on a lanyard...unless you order them late and they mail you generic looking paper tickets...but even then, they're uploaded to your account.

I personally hate this.

Well we have a contract with the athletic department so it's not going to happen real soon.

Reactions: 1 person
I personally hate this.

The Braves started doing that this year. It's slightly scary at first, but it really is a lot easier once you get used to it.

i was told roughly a month before game.....a few months back

but not sure

The Braves started doing that this year. It's slightly scary at first, but it really is a lot easier once you get used to it.

i thought all baseball tix now require the ball park app, i know alot of NBA teams do too, its convenient

VN Store

Back