Vanderbilt trolls Tennessee on Twitter: state champs

Without hyperbole, they may not get another opportunity to rag on UT football for another 20 years. They might as well get it in while they can.

Reactions: 14 people
Memphis is more of the state champ this past season than Vanderbilt.

Vanderbilt has yet to post a winning season since James Franklin was coach. Don't see it happening this year either with the east getting better and Notre Dame on their calendar.

Reactions: 14 people
Memphis is more of the state champ this past season than Vanderbilt.

Vanderbilt has yet to post a winning season since James Franklin was coach. Don't see it happening this year either with the east getting better and Notre Dame on their calendar.

I clicked on this thread for this very reason. Memphis was much better than Vanderbilt last year. They went 10-3 with wins over UCLA and Navy and an overtime loss to Central Florida (who went undefeated). Vanderbilt went 5-7. Obviously, they were just taking a dig at us but the team this really disrespects is Memphis.

Reactions: 9 people
In one quarter, Memphis would have made Vandy their Beeotch!

Derek Mason would have been required to put on thick makeup and take estrogen injections by Coach Norvell!

Reactions: 1 person
Gunny Hartman to Private Pyle in the film Full Metal Jacket concluding the dishonorable jelly donut incident:

"They're paying for it! You eat it!"

0fer in the SEC requires much crow be consumed and derision from football programs that shouldn't otherwise be allowed to clean your jocks. Don't like it Vols? Do %$#@ing something about it!

Reactions: 2 people
And to think, Derek freaking Mason owns a winning streak over Tennessee. Jesus....

Hugging your Daddy... Butch knew it... now to get past that crap!
636157859797346748-vandy-ut052.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Pretty sure that title belonged to Memphis last year.

Vanderbilt knows they’re the baby brother, that’s why they did this.

I generally like to see Vandy do well except for against Tennessee of course. But don't ya really hate it when the traditionally nice guy has unexpected fortune and gets obnoxious.

Reactions: 2 people
Its not even a rivalry. Its a courtesy appearance for us to sell out their rinky dink of a stadium every other year.

Reactions: 1 person
I generally like to see Vandy do well except for against Tennessee of course. But don't ya really hate it when the traditionally nice guy has unexpected fortune and gets obnoxious.

Every Vandy grad I’ve ever known is smug, condescending, and a jackwad

Reactions: 5 people
Well they do only have to win 43 more in a row to tie the series after all.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back