5* Vols Commit Wanya Morris at The Opening

tennesseeduke

Five-Star Vol Commit Wanya Morris Dominates at The Opening | RTI

This is what I was wanting to hear and read about!

Can't wait to get Trey Smith 2.0 on campus and on the line with Trey.

Vols are back when the lines of scrimmage are dominating again and this guy is the next step!

Man to land him and Darnell Wright would be outstanding for 2019!

:loco:

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people
But now he wants to Ah-Burn visit. Can't fault a kid for taking peeks at options. It's his life and future to decide for himself. But sure hope he ends up deciding orange and white is more...uh, fashionable than the Gator knockoff unis of AHHHH-Burn.

But now he wants to Ah-Burn visit. Can't fault a kid for taking peeks at options. It's his life and future to decide for himself. But sure hope he ends up deciding orange and white is more...uh, fashionable than the Gator knockoff unis of AHHHH-Burn.

I work down there a lot. Even sell thier licensed schlock. It's a company joke about how many people come in and ask about Arbin stuff. That place is like no other!

Was McKenzie a standout? I'll wait to see how he plays. Hes got a long way to go. I'll get excited when they do it against bama.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

He was always going to take an official to Auburn. We will keep recruiting him hard to the end but this is nothing that was not already known.

Cannot put that one on Butch. KMac was a dominant DL in HS. I seriously doubt anyone was recruiting him to play OL.

Sorry but you have to put it on Butch. KMac may have been a 1st round talent if Butch had the vision to try players at different positions. It was pretty obvious early on that KMac was not going to be a effective DT at SEC the level. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he played OL in high school. I know we were thin at DT but I think we were thinner at OL.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry but you have to put it on Butch. KMac may have been a 1st round talent if Butch had the vision to try players at different positions. It was pretty obvious early on that KMac was not going to be a effective DT at SEC the level. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he played OL in high school. I know we were thin at DT but I think we were thinner at OL.

So how many teams were recruiting him as an OL? Especially when he absolutely dominated at the opening as a DL. This is a weak stance. Its like when people blame Butch for JJ Watt.

Just because a player plays a different position in the NFL, doesnt mean he would have ben great at said position in college. Or that the coach made a huge mistake by not playing them at another position. Hindsight is always 20/20. Reality is much different.

Reactions: 3 people

Then why was he a 5 star dl if everyone knew he was an ol?

Regardless I don't care if our recruits can't compete with bammer.

Reactions: 1 person
Wanya Morris won the Alpha Dog award as the best Offensive Lineman at The Opening and is poised to make an instant impact as a Vol. Incredible things are on the horizon.

Reactions: 2 people
Cannot put that one on Butch. KMac was a dominant DL in HS. I seriously doubt anyone was recruiting him to play OL.

Well in fairness Pruitt wanted KMac to play O-Line and asked him to make that switch and KMac didn't want to so he went to the NFL and low and behold.... He got drafted to KC as an O-Lineman....

That alone should let people know Pruitt knows what the heck he is doing.

Reactions: 6 people
Well in fairness Pruitt wanted KMac to play O-Line and asked him to make that switch and KMac didn't want to so he went to the NFL and low and behold.... He got drafted to KC as an O-Lineman....

That alone should let people know Pruitt knows what the heck he is doing.

Coaching is many things. That let's us know that he may can id talent. But we have no clue about running a team, game management. Just saying slow down a bit.

VN Store

Back