TN commit Brian Maurer finishes 5th in Elite 11 finals

Reactions: 4 people
gotta give CJP and staff an A+ on talent evaluation to this point. Looks like they have a nose for kids that can play at this level.

Reactions: 9 people
Wow real actual talent evaluation by a coaching staff. I did not think that was possible at UT anymore. I think we might actually have a coaching staff that are worth the money.

Reactions: 3 people
i think you'll have a good competition between Mauer and Shrout. there's a lot of similarity between the two.

Reactions: 2 people
i think you'll have a good competition between Mauer and Shrout. there's a lot of similarity between the two.

I don't think so. Maurer is a much better prospect with much better offers. Will have a much better ranking and high school stats.

Reactions: 1 person
Those mean nothing after they report.

That is true. I can still predict what I think will happen based on the data so far.

I like Maurer's athleticism and arm better.

I think his rankings, offers, and stats will point to him being a better prospect and to be the more likely candidate to be the starter after JG or whoever our starter is.

That is true. I can still predict what I think will happen based on the data so far.

I like Maurer's athleticism and arm better.

I think his rankings, offers, and stats will point to him being a better prospect and to be the more likely candidate to be the starter after JG or whoever our starter is.

Fair enough. Just reinforcing that going by offers, services, rankings et al, that Mitch Mustain and countless others should be in Aaron Rodgers spot. :hi:

Fair enough. Just reinforcing that going by offers, services, rankings et al, that Mitch Mustain and countless others should be in Aaron Rodgers spot. :hi:

Its just a prediction. Unless Shrout comes here and vastly improves his ball security he isn't going to play. I think its going to be tough to get on the field for him.

Its just a prediction. Unless Shrout comes here and vastly improves his ball security he isn't going to play. I think its going to be tough to get on the field for him.

Maurer got improvements to work on that prolly won’t be fixed in high school...see Jarrett Guarantano. High school doesn’t scientifically translate. 18 tds to 13 ints doesn’t scream ball security for Maurer either.

Reactions: 2 people
Maurer got improvements to work on that prolly won’t be fixed in high school...see Jarrett Guarantano. High school doesn’t scientifically translate. 18 tds to 13 ints doesn’t scream ball security for Maurer either.

13 isn't great. But it is for a sophomore compared to a Sr who threw literally twice as many.

A Sr throwing twice as many ints a sophomore to me says the Sr has ball security issues more so than the soph.

They still have 7 on 7 evaluations. Curious how he shows there. GBO!

VN Store

Back