'19 SDE Jalil Clemons has committed to Tennessee

I was hoping he would be 109% committed.
Only slightly disappointed though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Every vid I’ve seen of him he just appears to go 1000% until he gets what he wants. You just can’t teach that type of attitude

Reactions: 6 people
He's a very good quality recruit that fits the system.

SDE but he is being recruited to play OLB where he should excel.

I can see him ending up as a 4* when all the dust settles.

I guess he's had enough of the stark in Starkville and decided to forego Cowbell U!

Reactions: 2 people

I guess he's had enough of the stark in Starkville and decided to forego Cowbell U!

Guess he'd rather want Cornbread than Moorhead....

Reactions: 4 people
💥 Booommm! Pruitt gets him, develops him, makes him a star to win NC’s and super bowls. Welcome to Rocky top young man...💥💥💥💥👍

Reactions: 4 people

Actually his high school coach said MSU clearly told them they would not take him because he’s too small. Maybe they needed him to play with hands on the ground in a 4-3 system. I don’t know that but based on what he said that would explain it. With his speed and a 6-3 frame if he adds 30-35 lbs I think he’ll be proto-typical for OLB in the 3-4 system. And he’s aggressive which is the difference between men and boys. Let’s keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: 3 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 9 people

Apparently MSU passed on him and said he was too small....lol. This one is gonna hurt em.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually his high school coach said MSU clearly told them they would not take him because he’s too small. Maybe they needed him to play with hands on the ground in a 4-3 system. I don’t know that but based on what he said that would explain it. With his speed and a 6-3 frame if he adds 30-35 lbs I think he’ll be proto-typical for OLB in the 3-4 system. And he’s aggressive which is the difference between men and boys. Let’s keep an eye on this one.

Proto-typical if he adds another 30-35lbs for an OLB?? Dude Justin Houston is an OLB that’s 6’3” also and he plays at 250-255lbs. The kid is already 240lbs. He’s almost there already.

Reactions: 7 people
Proto-typical if he adds another 30-35lbs for an OLB?? Dude Justin Houston is an OLB that’s 6’3” also and he plays at 250-255lbs. The kid is already 240lbs. He’s almost there already.

Exactly what I was thinking. A 275 lbs olb just doesn't sound right LOL.

Actually in Pruitt’s 3-4 he’ll need to be bigger than a normal 3-4 LB. rarely will he be in coverage. By the way who is Dude Justin Houston? Just asking... serious I think he’ll play at 265-275...but we’ll see.He’ll see more run support and pass rush than anything else.

VN Store

Back