The good side of Butch Jones

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
Butch Jones tweeted out a nice condolence to the family of John Ward.

One thing I always liked about Jones, he was never shy about letting people know he was a man of faith.

He often wore a Bible verse on his wrist. I was proud of him for loving the Lord and being open about it.

ijf2Gvz.png

Reactions: 19 people
That was a nice gesture. Ward obviously predated his tenure by 15 years. It wasn't all bad for Butch, the academic standing of the team improved dramatically under his watch. Broke the Florida streak... not a good coach but not Dooley either.

Reactions: 19 people
That was very classy. I don’t dislike Butch. I think he is a good man, just not a good coach. He gave it his all, just wasn’t good enough

Reactions: 8 people
We would all feel a lot better about Butch, if he would have wished us well, thanked us, and wished JP good luck.

Despite his shortcomings, we loved him while he was here, and we all want a little closure

Reactions: 1 person
Butch Jones tweeted out a nice condolence to the family of John Ward.

One thing I always liked about Jones, he was never shy about letting people know he was a man of faith.

He often wore a Bible verse on his wrist. I was proud of him for loving the Lord and being open about it.

ijf2Gvz.png

Read the date on the tweet. It’s from July of last year when Ward’s wife passed.

Reactions: 11 people
We would all feel a lot better about Butch, if he would have wished us well, thanked us, and wished JP good luck.

Despite his shortcomings, we loved him while he was here, and we all want a little closure

Just curious, would you publicly wish good luck to the company that just fired you and the person they hired to replace you?

Reactions: 3 people
So for those that tell others to "let it go, he's gone", doesn't this count as well? In other words, butch can only be brought up if it is positive about him? A little hypocritical IYAM. JMO of course.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol the date was the first thing I saw. 2017 staring me right in the face

VN Store

Back