SEC Media days

24/7vol

Less than a month till Hoover..I think it would be a hoot if Pruitt took Kennedy as one of his player reps. Who should be the three?

Reactions: 2 people
Less than a month till Hoover..I think it would be a hoot if Pruitt took Kennedy as one of his player reps. Who should be the three?

This is the part of summer where nothing is really going on. If we can make it the next 6 weeks, it'll be happiness until Feb.

Back to your point, yes it would be hilarious if he took Kennedy.

Reactions: 1 person
Just 6 more weeks and life will be like ........

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
For maximum splash: Jauan Jennings, Brandon Kennedy, and Will McBride.

The media would be apoplectic. Georgia and Bama fans, too. :)

Everyone would wonder what it could possibly mean for the QB battle.

... heh heh ...

Really, though, any three of these lads:

Todd Kelly, Jr., Paul Bain, Shy Tuttle, Kyle Phillips, Micah Abernathy, Chance Hall, Darrell Taylor, Drew Richmond, Eli Wolf, Marquez Callaway, Brandon Johnson, Tyler Byrd, Nigel Warrior, Daniel Bituli, and Marcus Tatum.

One offense, one defense, third could be either. One big ugly (OL or DL), one "hands" group (WR, RB, or DB), and one LB/TE.

Mix and match as you wish, all those lads are deserving of a trip to the media circus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

... heh heh ...

Todd Kelly, Jr., Paul Bain, Shy Tuttle, Kyle Phillips, Micah Abernathy, Chance Hall, Darrell Taylor, Drew Richmond, Eli Wolf, Marquez Callaway, Brandon Johnson, Tyler Byrd, Nigel Warrior, Daniel Bituli, and Marcus Tatum.

One offense, one defense, third could be either. One big ugly (OL or DL), one "hands" group (WR, RB, or DB), and one LB/TE.

Mix and match as you wish, all those lads are deserving of a trip to the media circus.

The media would run and hide of fear from Paul Bain! :rock:

Reactions: 6 people

... heh heh ...

Well, I guarantee you Tyler Byrd won't be there.

It's not gonna be in Hoover anymore..They moved it to Atlanta. Which sux cause I live 15 mins from Hoover and go every year. I say Chryst, TK Jr and D.Taylor.

Last edited:
Tuttle - has paid his dues and should be our leader.
Smith - We is young but will become a leader on Oline. He needs to go to get him to step up.
We need a well spoken leader. It would be nice to take the QB but who will win the battle. I would not be opposed to JG. If he wins the job this could help his confidence.
Bituli is a rising star and should become leader, send him.

Last edited:
Tuttle - has paid his dues and should be our leader.
Smith - We is young but will become a leader on Oline. He needs to go to get him to step up.
We need a well spoken leader. It would be nice to take the QB but who will win the battle. I would not be opposed to JG. If he wins the job this could help his confidence.
Bituli is a rising star and should become leader, send him.

Can’t take JG because he’ll begin his QB battle with Chryst and can’t possibly be named the starter until well after Media Days happens. Agree with Smith, seems like a no brainer. I think Phillips would be an excellent choice as well. Not sure who the 3rd would be.

I’d go with Bituli - he’s earned it, Trey Smith - solid anchor lineman, and Warrior - a db who I think will swole up on int’s this season.

If I am not mistaken isn’t SEC media days being held in Atlanta this year at the College Football Hall of Fame on July 16th-19th and not Hoover?

How many guys did Pruitt make available to reporters during the spring?

Sapp, Richmond, and Warrior I remember for sure. Was Phillips available too?

I'd imagine there will be some overlap between that and media days.

VN Store

Back