Early Belk Roll Call

Mr.and Mrs. Peach will be in Section 344 Row 20, and it can't get here soon enough!

Last edited:
tumblr_mc5r1f4w431rgrfiko1_250.gif
tumblr_mc5r1f4w431rgrfiko2_250.gif
tumblr_mc5r1f4w431rgrfiko3_250.gif

tumblr_mc5r1f4w431rgrfiko4_250.gif
tumblr_mc5r1f4w431rgrfiko5_250.gif
tumblr_mc5r1f4w431rgrfiko6_250.gif

Reactions: 15 people
Section 127 Row 1A. Going with a buddy of mine. He's a Mountaineer fan so we better win so I don't have to hear from him on the drive back up to MD.

Reactions: 2 people
Section 127 Row 1A. Going with a buddy of mine. He's a Mountaineer fan so we better win so I don't have to hear from him on the drive back up to MD.

You should drive...in the event WVU wins an he's runnin' his yapper you can tell him to

giphy.gif

Reactions: 10 people
I hope the club level is worth the $200 a seat price tag. I asked for best availble when i ordered but didn't expect to get into the club level.

Sec 501, for us. me, wife and kids. going with a good family of friends, that are WVU fans. they get 4 seats, we got 4 seats, should be fun. but yeah, my buddy, he's a loud mouth, so if we lose, i'm out!! lol.

We got our 2nd row uppers 30 yard line for $75 plus whatever tax/processing fee there is.... pretty decent.

I hope the club level is worth the $200 a seat price tag. I asked for best availble when i ordered but didn't expect to get into the club level.

You will be is shade, and dry if it rains. Good seats. My boss has them for the Panthers PSL...

I will probably try to buy 2 from scalpers outside for my son and I. We live in Charlotte, but don't have tickets.

We'll be there, not a bad stadium went to a Monday night game there last year. Good bar right beside the stadium.

What part of MD do you live? And thank you for your service. I live in Pasadena and work at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (NNMC) in Bethesda. I am looking at tickets now to surprise my wife as a nice weekend getaway. (especially if we win!).

Reactions: 1 person

What donation level are you? My boss has season tickets and ordered my tickets for this game and we're both a little worried about the same thing since he purchased 10 tickets.

What donation level are you? My boss has season tickets and ordered my tickets for this game and we're both a little worried about the same thing since he purchased 10 tickets.

I dropped my season tickets about 7 years back and have only been contributing $100 a year since. I've been a contibutor for about 25 years and have a donor ranking of about 4300.

With the AC in the lobby area, being in the club level may make it worth it at that time of the year but I wasn't prepared for a thousand dollar charge to my credit card

What part of MD do you live? And thank you for your service. I live in Pasadena and work at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (NNMC) in Bethesda. I am looking at tickets now to surprise my wife as a nice weekend getaway. (especially if we win!).

Thanks.I live in Myersville in Frederick County near I-70. It's been a while since I've been to Bethesda Naval. Had PRK surgery there back in like 2009.

I'll be there with family. (WVU) fans. I'm a VFL and teaching my little nephew to be the same. Aight.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
The club level by far is the best place to see a game there. Best view in the place. The actual club refers to the carpeted indoor terrace that houses bars, concessions, flat screens, and seating where you can get a break from the heat if you need to (being a 3:30 start on Sept 1). I think you will enjoy it.

I dropped my season tickets about 7 years back and have only been contributing $100 a year since. I've been a contibutor for about 25 years and have a donor ranking of about 4300.

With the AC in the lobby area, being in the club level may make it worth it at that time of the year but I wasn't prepared for a thousand dollar charge to my credit card

VN Store

Back