I’m sorry, but these Vol cleats are bad arse.

Vfl2407

I know many of you hate uniform threads.
I know many of you hate the checkerboards on unis.
I know many of you love the black cleats.
But, I think these orange ones are bad arse.

Twitter

Reactions: 11 people
Meh. Give me black cleats, black outline on numbers, horse collars, and belly shirts with no undershirt.

Reactions: 27 people
I don't like them.

The black shoes give the "combat ready" look, not a fashion show look.

Reactions: 20 people
I don't like them.

The black shoes give the "combat ready" look, not a fashion show look.

Potato, potatoe,
Tomato, tomatoe
I figure if we poled this, that black cleats would win over the orange cleats by about two to one.
But, I personally like the more orange the better.

Reactions: 3 people
Those cleats easily get the team 2 more wins this season!

Cool, yeah, but 6 wins ?? Coach Pruitt says he didn't come here for 6 wins.

Black cleats.

The ball is Brown with white accents >> let's focus on seeing the color of the ball move up the field, towards our goal line.

Just curious but why are many people anti black uniforms...or even black on the uniform because our colors are orange and white but pro black cleats over ones that match the uniform?

Reactions: 5 people
I like the white cleats more. The black seems a little too antique. The O/W blends well especially with these new number fonts.

Reactions: 6 people
Can we get green cleats to go with the green jerseys and purple shorts?

Just for home games.

It's weird that UT is using uniforms and shoes, that are being discontinued, to recruit. If you think enough of them to recruit with them, then keep them.

Reactions: 1 person
Give me black cleats with an orange and white checkerboard swoosh along with orange Hermes type wings attached on the back top lip of the cleat five blades with a laser chin detection system.Good for two additional wins easily <eye roll> Get your kicks over chicks guys, not cleats.

They look like something the cheerleaders would wear.

Exactly. Another thought - two best teams in the league Alabama and Georgia, wear black cleats. It's a conspiracy that Nike makes every other team wear cleats with white on them. At very least they should wear cleats with white on them too.

Exactly. Another thought - two best teams in the league Alabama and Georgia, wear black cleats. It's a conspiracy that Nike makes every other team wear cleats with white on them. At very least they should wear cleats with white on them too.

Nike “makes” them?

edit** Strange. The blue font didn’t come through when I responded. I withdraw my question.

Exactly. Another thought - two best teams in the league Alabama and Georgia, wear black cleats.

Unrelated side note:

Remember as recently as a year ago, last summer, when there were NO teams in the East who could compete with the West?

When some posters on VN.com went so far as to say there was no end in sight to the West winning in Atlanta?

When others said that at least four or five teams in the West were better than the best in the East?

How quickly that all changed with Georgia's return under Smart.

Here's hoping Tennessee rises from the ashes just that quickly with CJP at the helm.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Meh. Give me black cleats, black outline on numbers, horse collars, and belly shirts with no undershirt.

Heck yea (except the black outline....horrible look)
Bring back the huge shoulder pads and tear aways.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back