Another new Volunteer!

VolSummitt44

On June 13th my son Grayson was born. It's been a wild week with a lot of lows but only highs now. I am hoping someone might be able to point me to a place where I can get a mobile for his crib that plays Rocky Top. I already hit up fanatics and got him some outfits for the upcoming season so I'm good there. TIA GBO!

*Edit I live in Arkansas and his grandmother is threatening to get him a hog nose. I can't allow that of course lol.

Reactions: 59 people
congrats and Happy belated Father's Day!

btw I got a vols mobile that I would be willing to part with. My daughter is 3 now so no need for it at the moment lol. Its just sitting in her closet.

send me an email at jpope9@gmail.com and tell me how to get it to you and its yours.

237HoIU.jpg

i98O9qR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
On June 13th my son Grayson was born. It's been a wild week with a lot of lows but only highs now. I am hoping someone might be able to point me to a place where I can get a mobile for his crib that plays Rocky Top. I already hit up fanatics and got him some outfits for the upcoming season so I'm good there. TIA GBO!

*Edit I live in Arkansas and his grandmother is threatening to get him a hog nose. I can't allow that of course lol.

Brought all of mine home from the hospital wearing orange. Congratulations, wish you all the best!

Reactions: 1 person
congrats and Happy belated Father's Day!

btw I got a vols mobile that I would be willing to part with. My daughter is 3 now so no need for it at the moment lol. Its just sitting in her closet.

send me an email at jpope9@gmail.com and tell me how to get it to you and its yours.

237HoIU.jpg

i98O9qR.jpg

WELL DONE! And even MORE important...CONGRATULATIONS OP!!! Enjoy Fatherhood, a great honor and responsibility!

OP, from one Vol in Arkansas to another I say congrats! My advice is to politely accept the hog nose and store it somewhere where it will be easily forgotten. Then have that boy rockin Vol orange 24/7. Very happy for you!

At this stage, his Grandma's Hog nose should be significant
enough entertainment. Glad I could help. :)

OP, from one Vol in Arkansas to another I say congrats! My advice is to politely accept the hog nose and store it somewhere where it will be easily forgotten. Then have that boy rockin Vol orange 24/7. Very happy for you!

Haha that's not a bad idea.

Congrats and may he have everything you want for him....enjoy all the upcoming sleepless nights and 1sts (steps, words etc...)

VN Store

Back