Auburn tickets

Milehigh_Vol

I have surprise time off for this game and was wondering where is the best place to get tickets. I normally try to buy tickets from stub hub and such, but just seeing if I'm missing a better deal.

Thanks

my daughter goes to aubby, I get the lsu and UT tix!!! $20 ..... seen them beat bammer last year

sorry this doesn't help, I'm just excited

Reactions: 1 person
It’s always best just to go through UT TIX. Don’t those other companies such as vivid seats make a cut of the profit?

UTSports website

Last edited:
I have a question about the schedule. I realize this is an Auburn ticket thread but my question is about Auburn. If we rotate west opponents why are we playing Auburn again this year when we played them last in 2013? The last time we played Miss State was in 2012. We should be playing them this year and Auburn next year.

I have a question about the schedule. I realize this is an Auburn ticket thread but my question is about Auburn. If we rotate west opponents why are we playing Auburn again this year when we played them last in 2013? The last time we played Miss State was in 2012. We should be playing them this year and Auburn next year.

Seems like home vs away is in play too.

It’s always best just to go through UT TIX. Don’t those other companies such as vivid seats make a cut of the profit?

UTSports website

If you get the visiting teams tickets from any host school, you will sit in the worst seats in the stadium.
But, you get to sit with like minded fans.

Auburn makes stadium is set up so there is no bad seats in the place it's a nice stadium... my baby brother goes there I've seen a few games... I'm hoping to be there in the fall for sure

I have surprise time off for this game and was wondering where is the best place to get tickets. I normally try to buy tickets from stub hub and such, but just seeing if I'm missing a better deal.

Thanks

Is an ok experience.. there are better SEC Road Games.

I'm guessing this has something to do with the SEC adding Texas A&M and Missouri, but I noticed this as well.

Check out tickpick.com they don't charge service fees and they are legit. I bought tickets for the UF game a few years ago from them.

If you get the visiting teams tickets from any host school, you will sit in the worst seats in the stadium.
But, you get to sit with like minded fans.

This! I might as well sat on one of Saturn's rings at Texas A&M a couple of years ago and I sat with some high ranking boosters.

WTH! She musta got a free ride scholly. :ermm:

My niece went there too. Full ride tuition. She made 32 on the ACT and that was enough. She did live in Huntsville at the time.

There was an article in the Chicago Tribune a few weeks ago about all the Illinois kids going to Alabama. There iare lots of schollys available for smart kids. The article said there were 1700 kids from Illinois at Bama.

I imagine Auburn is the same being a state school too.

VN Store

Back