Football camp with Kamara, Sutton and others

VFL13

This will be held at McCallie high school in chattanooga. A guy handed me this card at academy the other day so passing it along for everyone else.

Reactions: 5 people
As a Baylor grad, I say Boo to this BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :aggressive:

$125 ? There is going to be a free 3 day kids and pro camp with current and former Falcons players @ Finley stadium July 11-13 if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m super confused... are you a Baylor fan or... I’m confused by your frustration?

He's referring to McCallie's cross-town rival private school, Baylor Academy. The all-guys school that couldn't land any Girls Prep School dates, so they gave up and went coed.

Reactions: 5 people
He's referring to McCallie's cross-town rival private school, Baylor Academy. The all-guys school that couldn't land any Girls Prep School dates, so they gave up and went coed.

Plot twist anyone.....

Bah, as the Headmaster of my time said, "We thought about buying GPS (girls prep school) but then just decided to open the school to girls". As a member of the last all male class, we were far better than Mcsqaullie then. After they did a $100 million renovation of the school since I was there, there is simply no competition any more. It is more like an Ivy league university.

I must say, I was (and still am) no fan of letting girls in.

Bu McSmallie still is a lesser place. :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Bah, as the Headmaster of my time said, "We thought about buying GPS (girls prep school) but then just decided to open the school to girls". As a member of the last all male class, we were far better than Mcsqaullie then. After they did a $100 million renovation of the school since I was there, there is simply no competition any more. It is more like an Ivy league university.

My husband went to Baylor - wrestled there.

Wow that’s awesome. I want to go just for the autographs lol. Signed Kamara memorabilia is crazy high.

I did too - I was class of 87. When was he there?

For all you haters btw - Baylor has won 1 National Championship in football and wrestling has 15 NCs :rock: :)

I didn't realize there were high school national championships?

Interesting find on that site for me is that Odessa Permian won the National Title the next year after the "Friday Night Lights" season.

Does anyone know who I would need to contact to volunteer for this? I volunteer to work a lot of youth football camps but I can’t seem to find any contact information for this one.

Well, you little rascal you....

Attachments

• he man bordered ebay.jpg
    he man bordered ebay.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1
Me and my good friend are actually co-hosting this camp. It’s going to be good for the city and good for the inner city kids. We are sponsoring 100 kids from the Bethlehem Center and they will get free camp admission, and free rides to the camp. It will be a great event. Hope your kids and come out and have fun!

VN Store

Back