Josh Dobbs at Red Bank Baptist 7/20

Dobbs will always be one of the top examples of a high character individual. We’ve been very blessed to have him at UT.

Reactions: 16 people
My old stompin grounds!

Last edited:
A very close friend is one of the pastors there. He was an outstanding kicker in college and a close friend to Reggie White. One day while in his office I was looking at his pictures and saw a HUGE Reggie White blocking one of his kicks. Reggie had signed it. He said it was the only kick he had blocked. Glad JD is going to be there. Solid people!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Dobbs will always be one of the top examples of a high character individual. We’ve been very blessed to have him at UT.

Definitely a person of high moral character.

We were blessed/cursed to have Dobbs. Without him we would have started losing years sooner under Jones. Dobbs his a lot of BJ’s schematic flaws, giving him more time to harm the program. Butch wouldn’t have made it at UT as long without Dobbs at QB.

Reactions: 1 person
Definitely a person of high moral character.

We were blessed/cursed to have Dobbs. Without him we would have started losing years sooner under Jones. Dobbs his a lot of BJ’s schematic flaws, giving him more time to harm the program. Butch wouldn’t have made it at UT as long without Dobbs at QB.

I feel like Jones has been gone 1000years

Please let me know if anyone has spare tickets. The event is now sold out.

VN Store

Back