Can we please get a GIF of this...

aaronvol

Just where Pruitt turns his head and says, "Cornbread". It should be the new "boom" for big moments in Tennessee Football.

Twitter

Reactions: 7 people
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So...you're saying it's not going to happen.

Just realized my link was bad. I uploaded to giphy and it should work now.\

The link was working on my computer, but when I opened it on my phone, it said 404 not found.

Last edited:
With all due respect to CPJ and my southern community, cornbread sucks. I don't see how anyone eats it and actually likes it.

Reactions: 6 people
With all due respect to CPJ and my southern community, cornbread sucks. I don't see how anyone eats it and actually likes it.

with out cornbread,fried taters and soup beans,I would have been stunted during my growing years

you wanted a snack it was usually cornbread in a glass of milk :)

Reactions: 25 people
Sounds like whoever made your cornbread wasnt doing it right

Jalapeño cornbread is what you’ve been missing.

Agreed, and agreed.

Good cornbread--especially jalapeno cornbread--is a gift. Pair it with navy beans or pinto beans and it can't be beat. Add fried chicken to that, and you have a masterpiece. End the lunch with some banana pudding, and you got a real winner.

Now, my old man used to freak the whole family out by crumbling his cornbread up in buttermilk, and drinking it like a milkshake. Not for me, no thanks.

But with some beans, yessir.

Reactions: 7 people
Agreed, and agreed.

Good cornbread--especially jalapeno cornbread--is a gift. Pair it with navy beans or pinto beans and it can't be beat. Add fried chicken to that, and you have a masterpiece. End the lunch with some banana pudding, and you got a real winner.

Now, my old man used to freak the whole family out by crumbling his cornbread up in buttermilk, and drinking it like a milkshake. Not for me, no thanks.

But with some beans, yessir.

Saute some onions and bacon that has been cut into pieces then add the navy beans and cook them with the onions and bacon, with cornbread on the side.

Reactions: 8 people
I love me some sweet cornbread crumbled into some pinto beans.

drooling-homer-simpson-vector-character-800x566.jpg

I've known people that didn't really care for cornbread, but what kinna person thinks it sucks?

Reactions: 1 person
Try some iron skillet made pone bread (with corn nuggets throughout) and tell me you dont like that.

VN Store

Back