Medical redshirt granted for Tatum

This is great. I was hell shocked when Jones wasted his RS in the UA game to begin with. Could not understand it. Glad the NCAA has a means to correct such foolishness.

Reactions: 7 people
This is great. I was hell shocked when Jones wasted his RS in the UA game to begin with. Could not understand it. Glad the NCAA has a means to correct such foolishness.

People said we had no other options. I was there. Kid had zero business playing in that game. I bet money kid didn’t weigh 270 at the time. Tatum was a 2-3 year project because he needed to gain 35-40 pounds before he could ever play RT effectively. Unfortunately, that time was never given to the kid as he was put in a horrible situation right off the bat. Anyways, glad he got the RS. He could end up being our starting RT this year depending on what happens with Hall and Smith.

Reactions: 5 people
Because of his lack of play in the last 2 years and his ongoing battle with injuries, I would be extremely surprised if Hall started this season. Hall may fill in some to give relief and help our deapth at times when we need it in some games where we don't want the other starters to get injured, but I'm afraid that will be the extent of his contribution at this time. I think if Marcus Tatum is going to take off and really show his metal, this is the time to do it! Good news for him!

Reactions: 3 people
I just mean a summer of essentially all positives, no injuries out of spring camp, etc

Yes it is. And to go along with it ... where are all the quitters that were supposed to be leaving after spring practice. This place had the skids greased for them all. Kirkland got 1/2 way out the door, then saw the light to stay. Hmmm?

So far so good for our new coach.

Yes it is. And to go along with it ... where are all the quitters that were supposed to be leaving after spring practice. This place had the skids greased for them all. Kirkland got 1/2 way out the door, then saw the light to stay. Hmmm?

So far so good for our new coach.

102455 has that information, good luck gittin it.

102455 has that information, good luck gittin it.

He’s storing it in his “I told you so time-capsule”. To be unsealed when Pruitt is unceremoniously fired in 2.5 seasons.

Reactions: 2 people
Wait. Catbone is a she? Never knew that.

Pretty sure. Several years ago I asked and I felt the response was genuine, but obviously I could have been trolled. He/she has never corrected me when I say she or her, sooooo. :dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty sure. Several years ago I asked and I felt the response was genuine, but obviously I could have been trolled. He/she has never corrected me when I say she or her, sooooo. :dunno:

Haha no, he's a guy. Recently moved to California, plays in a band. Bass player. Recently checked a few of their songs, they're talented.

Reactions: 2 people
Haha no, he's a guy. Recently moved to California, plays in a band. Bass player. Recently checked a few of their songs, they're talented.

Girls can't play bass in a band in California?

Yea, I listened to a little bit of a song by the band a few weeks ago, I think it was posted in the pub.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back