Had a dream/vision last night about a game this upcoming season

checkerboards09

Just win baby
I don’t even know if this will come to fruition, I don’t know what each teams records were, etc. but for some reason I dreamed about the Georgia game this upcoming season. UT was driving with 6 minutes left on the Georgia 40 to take the lead with the game tied at 21. I didn’t even get to witness the end results, really strange.

Edit: please move to football forum

Reactions: 6 people
I don’t even know if this will come to fruition, I don’t know what each teams records were, etc. but for some reason I dreamed about the Georgia game this upcoming season. UT was driving with 6 minutes left on the Georgia 40 to take the lead with the game tied at 21. I didn’t even get to witness the end results, really strange.

So you are telling me that we will be tied with Georgia with only 6 minutes left in the game ?

I will take that all day long :rock:

Reactions: 1 person

Prognostications! Keep em coming! (By the way not calling you a pig, just the best gif I could find for this)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 623

And with two seconds to go we intercept Fromm and run it in 62 yards for the game winning score. Yea!!! Goooo Vols!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Prognostications! Keep em coming! (By the way not calling you a pig, just the best gif I could find for this)

I wish we could still hear Leonard's Losers. I enjoyed his approach to forecasting football games. "Leonard's loser, in a close one, Georgia".

Reactions: 4 people
Were you in the "spuritt wurld" after imbibing some mescaline?

pIRxb2.gif

And it was peyote.

Reactions: 4 people
I’ve had two UT talked dreams the past couple months:
1) we were playing Clemson in a bowl game/playoff
2) we started a season 10-0 👀

Pruitt! Puttin' in work!

If the 15-0 dream can come true, maybe I have a shot with the 2 hot co-eds that appear in my dreams...

I wish we could still hear Leonard's Losers. I enjoyed his approach to forecasting football games. "Leonard's loser, in a close one, Georgia".

That brings back memories of being in the car with my Dad to or from whatever game I had listening to him. Also enjoyed the weekly newsletter.

Hey! Don’t you just love it? Smart can’t beat Pruitt.:)

Will be interesting to revisit when the day comes to see if it was a premonition or bad mexican food.

VN Store

Back