Kennedy?

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
Before you *****, I did a search and only place I found the word mentioned other than the Saban is c*** blocking us thread is the politi.......I mean recruiting thread. (go read it, you will see what I mean).

SIAP but is there any word on him? Our inside guys :)thud:) said something last week that we would hear this past weekend.

EDT: Sounds like good news up in here! Read on below!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, it's been really quiet on this front. I guess there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes. Certainly nothing visible to us.

Ron Swanson said the following this morning:

Callahan, Hubbs, Simonton etc keep saying the word is Kennedy to UT is happening but he's not talking...so we wait. No reason to think otherwise until those guys change their tunes.

Ron Swanson said the following this morning:

I read something today that the NCAA had voted to remove all restrictions for players transferring to any school. However, it said it did nor take effect until October of this year. I would not put it past Saban to not give his approval until October.

I read something today that the NCAA had voted to remove all restrictions for players transferring to any school. However, it said it did nor take effect until October of this year. I would not put it past Saban to not give his approval until October.

Edit: Price believes he will be at UT, possibly July.

Last edited:
If I was the one transferring from Alabama to Tennessee, I wouldn't say nothing until I had the wheels back on the trailer.

Reactions: 9 people
Before you *****, I did a search and only place I found the word mentioned other than the Saban is c*** blocking us thread is the politi.......I mean recruiting thread. (go read it, you will see what I mean).

SIAP but is there any word on him? Our inside guys :)thud:) said something last week that we would hear this past weekend.

Oh, on the recruiting forum - If you want info on a specific recruit, you scroll down to that recruits thread, not the "football talk" thread. It's always off topic when there's very little fb news.

from his recruiting thread and from Ron

per Price

some of you have asked about Brandon Kennedy. Have spoke to a few different people today and all indications are Tennessee will be his new home with an indication he will be here for July. Obviously his arrival date could change but all indications I’ve been given say Tennessee will add Kennedy.

Reactions: 2 people
I suffer from battered Vol fan syndrome. I will believe it when I see him suit up. Adding him results in another win and a bowl game IMO.

"all indications are Tennessee will be his new home"

People/families all across this great nation are saying this every week, and it happens >> they're moving here !! I hope it happens for this young man.

TENNESSEE !!

??? Sorry have no idea what you are talking about. Tell me where to look for subject of conversation.

Booooooommmmmmmmm!!!!💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🧐🧐👍🧐

Booooooommmmmmmmm!!!!💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🧐🧐👍🧐

Booooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💣💣💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥💥

VN Store

Back