Phil Steele magazine

I haven’t gotten my hands on a copy yet but I do usually pick one up every year.

Thank you. I thought something was strange with the Phil Steele coaching thread from December. I’ll look for the magazine.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s been along time! I feel like I’ve got shot and almost died! Butch thanks for the recruiting and the ride but now Phil has took over and recruited Pruitt as our soldier , oh no these Vols won’t roll over but they will turn the tide ! Kennedy joining fills me with pride .... so bama look out . We gonna knock that pride right out ya mouth bc this isn’t the same VOLS! We gonna reach back and hit saben right in the jaws! So steil better check his perdiction 10 and 2 these VOLS ARE ITCHING AND GONNA BRING THE FIGHT 3erd Saturday in October gonna be along night

Reactions: 2 people
It’s been along time! I feel like I’ve got shot and almost died! Butch thanks for the recruiting and the ride but now Phil has took over and recruited Pruitt as our soldier , oh no these Vols won’t roll over but they will turn the tide ! Kennedy joining fills me with pride .... so bama look out . We gonna knock that pride right out ya mouth bc this isn’t the same VOLS! We gonna reach back and hit saben right in the jaws! So steil better check his perdiction 10 and 2 these VOLS ARE ITCHING AND GONNA BRING THE FIGHT 3erd Saturday in October gonna be along night

WoooooooHooooooooooo!

VN Store

Back