2680 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Page 8. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 06-16-2018, 06:35 AM   #106
Iam4utalways

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchna View Post
Thanks for that.

I stopped smoking. When I start back I see that as a goal.

I canít wait till I start smoking again!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #107
Valencia

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsyman View Post
It wouldíve been more impressive if they were running up the ramp with refrigerators on their back
That used to be my pre-sex warmup. Getting old, so now its my cool down routine.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2018, 04:23 PM   #108
VFL-82-JP
Bleedin' Orange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
That used to be my pre-sex warmup. Getting old, so now its my cool down routine.
Your tribe have weird customs.

Around here, we just drink a lot. Both warm-up, to remove inhibitions, and cool-down, to erase memory.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"We're all one race, and that's the human race." -- Diamond and Silk
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #109
NEVolFan
Ima dude playing a dude..

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange defense View Post
WATCH: Tennessee strength coach makes players run up 80-yard Neyland ramp
Gettem in shape Mike. These players are going to know it, by fall practice and the 1st game. They are going to be bigger, stronger, and hopefully play a full game without being wore out. Strain boys strain.
LOL, soon... Oh look stadium steps!
Old 06-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #110
DeusExMachina
I'm not a nice person.

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Found this interesting tidbit today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180616-184305_Twitter.jpg (30.3 KB, 4 views)
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2018, 11:07 PM   #111
Brave Volunteer

lol seriously, is the man ever not hoarse? He sounds like a 70 year old 5 pack a day smoker.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM   #112
SayNoToJorts

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerPark12 View Post
No, black is not in our Nike color palette. It can be used for shoes and equipment, but not even as a trim color on uniforms.
How is black used as a trim in our basketball away unis if this is the case?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM   #113
Boca Vol

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayNoToJorts View Post
How is black used as a trim in our basketball away unis if this is the case?
Was it grey instead of black?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM   #114
SayNoToJorts

Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by boca vol View Post
was it grey instead of black?
black.jpg
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #115
Jack Burton
Everybody relax, I'm here

Butch never had workouts this means 12 wins baby.
Reply With Quote TOP