Tyson Helton TEAM talk

benzod

Suit me up and put me in coach. Damn...this pumped me up. [youtube]http://youtu.be/SilCfni80Kk[/youtube]

Reactions: 30 people
So refreshing listening to real football talk instead of corny gimmicks.

Let’s go!

Reactions: 15 people
So the slogans have now officially started. This is a well known phrase in existence since at least 1976 that has been heavily used in any situation where you have a team.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, because I'm sure Butch never explained that it was important for them to play as a team.

Except Butch couldn’t grasp the concept of what it is to be a team instead of laying over & getting your ass kicked by Vanderbilt.

Reactions: 4 people
The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts.
Together Everyone Achieves More
There is no I in team

And now it is "little victories" and "little wins" rather than 1% better.

The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts.
Together Everyone Achieves More
There is no I in team

And now it is "little victories" and "little wins" rather than 1% better.

One can measure “little victories/wins” whether it’s in the weight room, in the position group room, on the practice field....those can be quantified. “1% better everyday” cannot.....literally no way to measure that.

Still hanging on to him aren’t ya?......just can’t let him go.

No, I'm on record saying he should have been replaced. And I truly hope that Pruitt is The One.

I just have to chuckle when I see our fans praising the new coaches for doing the same kinds of things the old coaches did that they still can't stop whining about. Most of the criticism about Butch's "gimmicks" are referring to things that just about all coaches do to try to motivate young people. I just think it's kind of silly.

Reactions: 10 people
No, I'm on record saying he should have been replaced. And I truly hope that Pruitt is The One.

I just have to chuckle when I see our fans praising the new coaches for doing the same kinds of things the old coaches did that they still can't stop whining about. Most of the criticism about Butch's "gimmicks" are referring to things that just about all coaches do to try to motivate young people. I just think it's kind of silly.

Now come on Hack, you know there are common things that all coaches say/use to motivate their players.....and then there’s Butch Jones. Some of his “sayings” were run of the mill, routine stuff, but most was well beyond the norm and just silly. There’s a reason why that’s what he’s known for above all other things. Well, that and underachieving due poor player development and fostering a toxic program culture.

I'm still looking for it - haven't found it yet.

Inspirational yes, related to football ... no.

Well.... They are called "Football Teams" so technically....

Talking about "TEAM" Together Everyone Achieves More..... Is "Football Team Talk" so.... In turn that's Football talk....

One can measure “little victories/wins” whether it’s in the weight room, in the position group room, on the practice field....those can be quantified. “1% better everyday” cannot.....literally no way to measure that.

I quantify my wins everyday that I wake up to pee....

As I understood it, The part where he said: "Are ppl going to look and say" is that the same ole team" Or "is that the University of Tennessee football that we know,stand for and love?""

Hey hey hey, don't go proving these people wrong.... What are you trying to do blow up the universe!

VN Store

Back