S/RB Aaron Beasley Commits to UT

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
7560947.png

ANOTHER get for Pruitt (recruited by Charles Kelly) and the Vols today, 2019 Safety/Running Back Aaron Beasley (247 / Rivals) from Franklin, GA.

Here's his thread in the Recruiting Forum: [thread=290115]'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (UT commit 6/10/18)[/thread]

Offer List: Auburn, Baylor, UConn, Duke, Florida, FSU, GA Southern, Georgia Tech, Indiana, UK, Miami, Nebraska, SJSU, South Alabama, South Carolina, Troy, Tulane, UAB, WVU, Clemson, UGA.

This boosts us to 16th in the 2019 rankings (both 247 & Rivals).

[hudl]3/9565038/59a4bc57235261041c934d44[/hudl]

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 people
Fun fact I gathered while looking at his offer list...West Virginia has 17 safeties on their roster, per 247. That's, like, a lot.

Reactions: 4 people
Read on another site Georgia faithfuls are upset they’re not locking down their state, yet claiming UGA didn’t offer Beasley. Sounds like insincerity...as the OP says they did. Lotsa butthurt in recruiting out there!

Another good get. Kid is versatile. Could be LB, S, RB...depending on how he fills out. Definitely boom worthy

Reactions: 3 people
I also think Jaydon Hill is close to committing.

Maybe. We made a great impression this weekend apparently. I still think he may be waiting on a bama offer though.

Bogle may be next if you believe what you read

Read on another site Georgia faithfuls are upset they’re not locking down their state, yet claiming UGA didn’t offer Beasley. Sounds like insincerity...as the OP says they did. Lotsa butthurt in recruiting out there!

Wait, I thought we weren’t going to get a single kid out of Georgia now that Kirby’s there...at least that’s what UGA fans told me...

Reactions: 2 people
Raiding Georgia is imperative if we are to close the gap with the Dawgs. Beasley is another big get and worthy of some serious boomage.

Reactions: 2 people
FWIW his highlight real is with current Florida QB Emory Jones. To pull him away from Florida and out of Georgia is impressive to me. Also the fact the he uses the hit stick in real life! BOOM!

Reactions: 1 person
Is that 3 Safeties in the 19 class? We may need them all if Nigel Warrior declares early, and with the loss of TKjr, and Abernathy.

Man that guy can hit. Good football player right there. #6 out of Georgia, this staff is tearing it up.

Man. Haven’t looked here all day, and what do I find? A commitment. Unbelievable!!! Yep💥 just what what Smokey and the Vols needed. Welcome to Rocky top young man. Boom 💥 💥💥💥

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back