Rock The (Football) World

surrealvol

Okay...a reply needs your justification, not just which game...SO, which opponent do we whip up on and ROCK THE WORLD?!

Alabama. When Pruitt left, he took the heart of the team with him.

Look at Fulmer's 4 pillars: Communication, Warmth, Intensity and Trust.

Will that beat Saban? Maybe.

I think if it happens this season it happens game 1. It is national TV stage and so hopefully the preseason hype gets to WV and we surprise them. They do not know where CJP will play his people on defense and our offence will be totally different so no old film of them is worth squat. The early games in a season are were the dog has the best chance too. Remember a bad Va Tech upsetting tosu a few years ago early in the season. So with a nation watching and it being one of the better games opening weekend, I will say we shock the FB world week one. GBO

Reactions: 6 people
I already have a good feeling about beating FL and exacting revenge on Mizzou, KY, Vandy.

I think our signature wins will be SCAR on the Road and WV in Charlotte.

If all the stars line up, maybe an Auburn or Georgia upset but the odds aren't very good on those two. We do have a bye week before Auburn and Gus has a way of following up great seasons with disappointing ones.

Reactions: 1 person
well laugh all you want but this is like the b ball team got no respect and the football team has gotten o respect so im gonna say 10 wins and share east title

I think the football world would get rocked more if it was the WV game. For one thing if We could beat bama ect, it would more than likely be less stunning by that point, because we'd probably be playing good. If we came out of the gate and really Hammered WV, no one would really expect that so early or at all. Thus getting more bang for the buck, Shock or rock the world wise. To me at least. lol

Our biggest win will be against Florida but idk if anyone outside of Tennessee fans will consider it a big win. I say we compete well with the elite teams other than Alabama but don’t get the wins to show for it. I’m staying put with my prediction of 6-7 wins.

That's impossible. Has to be by 2, 3, 5, 6, or 8.

Or 9, 11, 12, or 14 if the last play is a pick 6.

Or 4, 7, or 10 if the last play is a safety.

Or 1 if the team leading by 3 gets a turnover and takes an intentional (or unintentional) safety on the last play.

Cigmalia kicks the winning field goal against Georgia. 🤣🧐💥👍

If we're truly talking about actually rocking the football world, no single win would do it. Not even over Bama.

But a huge, lopsided win would. Like 50-13 over Bama, or 42-0 over Georgia.

For those who said Vandy, or Florida, or West Virginia ... I don't think us beating any of those teams would rock the football world. They would be very pleasant outcomes for sure, but the football world isn't going to stop, stare, and say 'whoa!'

As for the most likely thing we could do that would rock the football world (none of these things are likely, but most likely among a bunch of things that aren't), that would probably be us winning the SEC East.

It's a fun question. Fits right in there with Bold Predictions.

A solid WIN in game 1 against the mountainBEERS will get some peoples attention but it won't rock the football world.

A big WIN by 17 or more over the UGa bullFrawgs will rock the football world and get us massive good Press and top recruits all over the country will sit up and pay attention when our coaches come calling.

I'm still looking for 6 or 7 WINS but more than that in year 1 with Pruitt and staff will tell recruits that our new coaches and systems are legit and that Tennessee is seriously on the way back up...finally.

If we can find a way to get 8 or 9 WINS this season then I'll start to EXPECT a top 5 recruiting class next year.

It's a long, steep mountain to climb back up to the top but I think Pruitt and staff have already bought their mountain climbing gear and they're really serious about doing whatever it takes to get there.

VFL...GBO!!!

Vandy scores, doesn’t get 2 pt conversion.

UT scores, Vandy gets one-point safety on the 2pt conversion.

ksbp.gif

VN Store

Back