New Vols Arrive

Reactions: 5 people
Thank you! That video made my day. “Hard core” and “finish” are two of my favorite summer terms. Finish with wins! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! That video made my day. “Hard core” and “finish” are two of my favorite summer terms. Finish with wins! GBO!

No problem! It did me too, let's me know it's getting close! I really think we are seeing more of a business like approach and none of the BS now that Fulmer and JP are here. I'm excited about our future, which I never had this type excitement with Dooley and Butch. Not gonna lie, I did with Kiffin but not to this extent.

I just wanna see more videos of Coach Fitz. He seems like an animal. Makes me wanna go lift just watching!!! I truly think we will see a difference in the way our guy look ascetically come first game. We will look like grown men; bigger faster stronger!!

Can't want till fall camp!

No problem! It did me too, let's me know it's getting close! I really think we are seeing more of a business like approach and none of the BS now that Fulmer and JP are here. I'm excited about our future, which I never had this type excitement with Dooley and Butch. Not gonna lie, I did with Kiffin but not to this extent.

Kiffin had a good staff and we felt like we had some pro guys. Easy to get excited. Dooley, cause of his name, not him. Butch, had to work on the excitement. Pruitt IS excitement. Can't wait!

Kiffin had a good staff and we felt like we had some pro guys. Easy to get excited. Dooley, cause of his name, not him. Butch, had to work on the excitement. Pruitt IS excitement. Can't wait!

Well said! Yea the Kiffin staff is what got me excited about him. We just hired him 8 yrs too soon. Butch was definitely the least excited I was with a hire. It came out of nowhere and I didn't hardly know anything about him, except that Dooley ran him out of Neyland when they played. Anyone who follows the SEC knows who Pruitt is and his reputation. We haven't had an elite staff like this since Kiffin. Overall I think this staff is better as a group. But both had elite recruiters at HC and all over the staff. It's really a close call though, case could be made for either. Both had tons of SEC coaching experience on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: 2 people
picture.php

Kiffin had the football sense to be good but, he was like a kids coach and that made him a risk. Dooley and Butch were second level/tier coaches. Pruitt has the football sense, the Div I big boys experience, and an NCAA championship ring as a well respected defensive coordinator. I’m pumped to see where he can take us.

Kiffin had the football sense to be good but, he was like a kids coach and that made him a risk. Dooley and Butch were second level/tier coaches. Pruitt has the football sense, the Div I big boys experience, and an NCAA championship ring as a well respected defensive coordinator. I’m pumped to see where he can take us.

Pruitt has SEVERAL NCAA Championship rings and one from outside Bama...that he was a major factor in obtaining.

He may weigh 185 at best

He was 190 on signing day. Doubt he would have a reason to publicly lie to a Vols Football sight. Also some guys carry weight differently than others, depending on their frame. Chryst is just a big, thick guy. JT and JG have a skinnier frame and carry more weight than they look. JG is 6'4 200+ and he looks like he's 180-190 max.

Deacons always have more skeletons per closet. :)

You guys seem to think I'm somehow declaring myself godlike. Quite the opposite; I'm probably the most thoroughly terrestrial guy around. Having had my beloved Vols stripped bare and left for parts has made me bitter though.

VN Store

Back