Tri Cities Caravan

sounds like a good time...heck, make it quad cities and stop by Tampa...pretty fertile recruiting grounds...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Iirc, he voted against it because he was interested in winning another election in NC and his constituents were giving him hell. However, he soon came out publicly against repealing that horrific bill which he voted against, saying it would be “immoral” to repeal it. Haha.

Great football player, generally good dude, great Vol QB.....typical politician.

Everyone who gets into politics either gets corrupted by it or quits out of disgust. It's sad, but that's how dirty it is.

He was a great player. Who knows what might have happened if he stayed his senior year.

Instead of Heisman runner up he might have won it.

The only time I met HS was in St Louis. I was going to a Cardnal game to watch Big Mac hit #70(he didn't). We were loitering in the hotel across from the Baseball stadium and he came out of the elevator(The Saints were playing the Rams.). One of the few times I wasn't wearing a Tn hat(I was wearing a Braves hat in protest of PEDs.). I was wearing a Vol T-shirt(Basketball. Go figure.).

I'm glad Heath is a VFL.

Reactions: 1 person
I remember thinking when he committed, I hope this kid from this little north Carolina town can come here and play. He was a pleasant surprise.

VN Store

Back