Buc Buxton dies at 41

What would have caused a dude to die that young?

I noticed it wasnt mentioned in the article.

What would have caused a dude to die that young?

I noticed it wasnt mentioned in the article.

Update: We mentioned earlier that info on Buck Buxton’s passing was limited publicly, but his sister-in-law reached out to The Spun and informed us that Buck passed away yesterday of a massive heart attack.

I remember watching old tapes of our late 90's teams. He played hard solid player. God help his family

Terrible news. Ive had 4 friends die in the 40s from cardiac related illness just in the last 7 years.

I don’t know. It is hard to imagine isn’t?

Not really. I used to work in a ER. On one weekend, I was told to stop CPR on a 39 year old on Friday, a 32 year old on Saturday, and a 35 year old on Sunday. You just never know when the bell will toll for you.

It's Times Like These when we know that the Lord will be there to comfort the family of Buxton.

We may not always understand the Lord's ways but we know that he will be there for us in our time of need.

Reactions: 3 people
Buck was a big part of our depth along the DL during his days on The Hill. Dude played a lot of snaps and was a solid contributor. Very sorry to hear of his passing and also Whitehead. Always sad when we lose a VFL. Thanks for so many great memories. RIP.

Buck was a big part of our depth along the DL during his days on The Hill. Dude played a lot of snaps and was a solid contributor. Very sorry to hear of his passing and also Whitehead. Always sad when we lose a VFL. Thanks for so many great memories. RIP.

In those days you had to be pretty darn good just to see the girls at all. Good rest his soul.

Update: We mentioned earlier that info on Buck Buxton’s passing was limited publicly, but his sister-in-law reached out to The Spun and informed us that Buck passed away yesterday of a massive heart attack.

Well that's scary.

Why on earth in a story about an individual you would put in a photo that doesn't show him? That has to be one of the stupidest things I have seen in awhile.

VN Store

Back