Brandon Kennedy

Seriously? I doubt Saban fears us. In one decade he won half of the national championships and we haven’t even won the east.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I think fear is a strong word, concerned might fit this description. 3rd Saturday of October, provide Pruitt time to get his team playing competitively. Barring any huge injuries, Pruitt played against that offense, do you think he might have a clue as to how Bama likes to attack? and by the way, Pruitt is not an idiot, he gets Saban he knows his tendency is game situations...........I would be concerned, can UT beat them, heck! it could happen if players play and the offense is clicking. The odds are not there, but I've seen stranger things happen. Saban has lost his two most productive DCs, you think the productivity might drop?...........I do, their offense is not the best in the country. Tennessee could surprise everyone, just like the basketball team.

GBO!

Reactions: 5 people
I think fear is a strong word, concerned might fit this description. 3rd Saturday of October, provide Pruitt time to get his team playing competitively. Barring any huge injuries, Pruitt played against that offense, do you think he might have a clue as to how Bama likes to attack? and by the way, Pruitt is not an idiot, he gets Saban he knows his tendency is game situations...........I would be concerned, can UT beat them, heck! it could happen if players play and the offense is clicking. The odds are not there, but I've seen stranger things happen. Saban has lost his two most productive DCs, you think the productivity might drop?...........I do, their offense is not the best in the country. Tennessee could surprise everyone, just like the basketball team.

GBO!

They will be just fine they will just a reload

... the only thang missing here is the orange and white cheggarboard bib overalls ... one strap danglin' is not optional ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPaQtMr5bOY[/YOUTUBE]

When OD's Thread got deleted he re-posted on YouTube.
No, that wasn’t me. I didn’t repost that. I don’t know who that is. I wondered where that thread went, but I wasn’t worried about it. Maybe, the mods had a reason to delete it, but it was ok. I just think Nick Saban has done the wrong thing, that is all. :hi:

why do people tape themselves, not a good look, and sure isn't smart

You know what else isn’t smart and is outright hideous? White sunglasses, if anyone owns a pair of white sunglasses do yourself a solid and throw them *****es in the trash. You’re welcome.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not going to waste my precious time on this earth watching this video, and I feel sorry for any of you who have wasted your time viewing it.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back