Bituli is a Bad Man..

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
If out LBs can stay healthy they can be the strength of this team. So much talent there. Bituli showed out last year. I am really hyped to see these guys hit the field. GBO!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Just rewatched the Orange and white game. He was letting some of those guys in white have it on the sidelines. We need that kind of fire.

Reactions: 4 people
Just rewatched the Orange and white game. He was letting some of those guys in white have it on the sidelines. We need that kind of fire.

Some of the LBs on the Orange side need some props, along with Bennett...

Friends in Nashville I have a lot of respect for told me Daniel was the real deal when he played for Nashville Christian a single A high school team. I have to admit I was slightly skeptical, kids in class A programs no matter the state, are usually one big kid with some degree of athleticism and a coach that knows how to use him. However the degree of respect I had for the folks promoting him convinced me. Tickled he has exceeded my expectations as a Vol to date. He and DKJr will be a force on our D this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Friends in Nashville I have a lot of respect for told me Daniel was the real deal when he played for Nashville Christian a single A high school team. I have to admit I was slightly skeptical, kids in class A programs no matter the state, are usually one big kid with some degree of athleticism and a coach that knows how to use him. However the degree of respect I had for the folks promoting him convinced me. Tickled he has exceeded my expectations as a Vol to date. He and DKJr will be a force on our D this year.
Nashville Christian was a private school in a metropolitan area. You can pull in more talent than the average small school. I think they had like 3 or 4 D1 guys while Bituli was there. Crazy they only won state once.

Nashville Christian was a private school in a metropolitan area. You can pull in more talent than the average small school. I think they had like 3 or 4 D1 guys while Bituli was there. Crazy they only won state once.

It was Bituli at NCS his senior year from what the people onsite were telling me and he was it. It pretty much tracks with the big fish in a small pond that most often makes Class A teams. The Bitulis and Herschel Walker types of small hs players are few and far between. For every Daniel Bituli there are 50 Orlando (Papa) Wades out of Spring Hill. that attended Mississippi State and disappeared. Just for snicks and giggles I went through all of the Tennessee high school Mr. Footballs back to 2009. Of the Class A linemen and RB winners from now until then the only names one would recognize as potential D1 starters in the SEC are Daniel Bituli and Zack Stewart. I'm being kind to Zack.

Reactions: 1 person
A smasher was Raynoch Thompson, Kevin Burnett and AL WILSON..Mayo

So was Westmoreland. My point I dont want a tackler. I want our linebackers to hit and drive back. Butuli does that. Still waiting to see how many others can do that.

A smasher was Raynoch Thompson, Kevin Burnett and AL WILSON..Mayo

Man, I still remember a hit Eric Westmoreland laid on a kid from Vandy, and Raynoch took the ball in for a score. I bet that poor RB still thinks about that, you know, every time he moves. Great memories...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back