Anyone going to the Auburn game?

djones24

I just locked down two tickets on row 8 in the lowers for it. Never been to auburn and pretty excited about the trip. For those that have been, any suggestions?

Congrats on the tickets.

I've been, but it's been quite a few years ago. Back then, there wasn't much around.

Hopefully, someone who's been recently can help you out.

yeah ive never evern traveled through auburn lol. Just me and the wife going, will be staying friday and saturday down there. If nothing to do, no biggie. Ive been to starkville several times and nothing there but still a fun gametime.

I have been through West Georgia and to be honest still out in the middle of nowhere. I am sure they have a Denny's, some kind of BBQ place and a WalMart........should be ok.

Reactions: 1 person
Me and freinds might be going. We try to go to one road game a year and Auburn is our target for this year.

yeah i enjoy going to different stadiums. I have never been to auburn, so that was the goal. I live in south mississippi so i can normally only make 1 or possibly 2 TN games a year.

Son is going with his wife. He was in the POTS Band - she is an Auburn fan. :whistling:

I just locked down two tickets on row 8 in the lowers for it. Never been to auburn and pretty excited about the trip. For those that have been, any suggestions?

It sucks... Not impressed at at with the campus/experience anything...well except I would liked to have visited the cabin

My sister lives 72 miles away. Buying 5 tickets maybe. Deciding later today. How is it for visiting fans?

I've been to Auburn but not during football season.

I may try and make this game.

We delivered a crate to one of the buildings near the stadium a few years back. But never been to a game other than home games.

My girlfriend lives in Birmingham, so I might make her go.

I wouldn't want her to go if she didn't want to. Of course, I don't know what's that's like, mine is happy to go anywhere as long as she's with me.

ive been twice and going again this year. The fans are pretty nice and welcoming unlike other schools.If you are a donut person go to Tasty donuts. Double decker donuts. They are so freaking good!! Its the loudest venue ive been to besides Neyland!

ive been twice and going again this year. The fans are pretty nice and welcoming unlike other schools.If you are a donut person go to Tasty donuts. Double decker donuts. They are so freaking good!! Its the loudest venue ive been to besides Neyland!

well what a coincidence.. me and the wife live donuts

AU has a huge dropout rate. A lot go there to major in Animal Husbandry, then drop out when they find out what it ACTUALLY is.

Reactions: 3 people
I wouldn't want her to go if she didn't want to. Of course, I don't know what's that's like, mine is happy to go anywhere as long as she's with me because I pay her.

That's sweet

Preacher friend of mine is a big auburn fan, we may go. It's not a bad drive from where I am.

VN Store

Back